ThatOtherFan's Happy Thanksgiving Thread

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so I guess this could be the forum thanksgiving thread , so anywho I went and rented Madea's Christmas another Tyler Perry play, and I must say it was awful and on top on if he really has coonery down to a science, I can deal with most TP, but this play took coonery to a whole new level. :filenails:

so I guess this could be the forum thanksgiving thread , so anywho I went and rented Madea's Christmas another Tyler Perry play, and I must say it was awful and on top on if he really has coonery down to a science, I can deal with most TP, but this play took coonery to a whole new level. :filenails:

You betta be thankful for this forum! :rolleyes:

Is the Madea play really that bad!?! :lmao: :lmao:

Neither do you :coffee:

Then you know :thumbup:

I'm the ONLY person on this forum that knows what it's like to be ICONIC and LEGENDARY! :coffee:

Yep.... :shifty: The SHADE! :excited:

This thread is fucking up my web browser. I blame you :rolleyes:

It's not my fault! :rolleyes:

You betta be thankful for this forum! :rolleyes:

Is the Madea play really that bad!?! :lmao: :lmao:

I'm the ONLY person on this forum that knows what it's like to be ICONIC and LEGENDARY! :coffee:

Yep.... :shifty: The SHADE! :excited:

It's not my fault! :rolleyes:

the Madea play was horrible I was shocked like really :thumbdown:

I guess the Madea character has run it's course. -_-

the entire premise of the play was just over the top like dude come back down to Earth please :filenails: So I have the "Devil's Double" I heard it was really good, and I finished burning Moneyball with Brad Pitt, still debating if the Hangover 2 is worth it, comedy is hard.

Archived