Walking Dead

Xtraordinary Xternal

i'm not gonna lie, i teared up at the end when sophia walked out of the barn as a walker. :cry:

other than that, it was a fucking awesome mid season finale. :excited:

It was sad but was ready for that storyline to wrap up...Silly me I thought she was going to make it... I think this gave them a reminder that these zombies were once human with families....

It was sad but was ready for that storyline to wrap up...Silly me I thought she was going to make it... I think this gave them a reminder that these zombies were once human with families....

tumblr_lvgd23pvZk1qb6ydzo6_250.gif

it really was sad and then watching carol's (her mom) reaction didn't help. ugh. :tear: i also thought "she's a kid and it's tv. of course they'll find her alive in the end." :sigh:

i totally agree about them being reminded that they were once human. they shot the hell out of all the walkers like nothing and then sophia came out and everyone froze. it still looked bad ass. :ph34r:

tumblr_lvgd23pvZk1qb6ydzo6_250.gif

it really was sad and then watching carol's (her mom) reaction didn't help. ugh. :tear: i also thought "she's a kid and it's tv. of course they'll find her alive in the end." :sigh:

i totally agree about them being reminded that they were once human. they shot the hell out of all the walkers like nothing and then sophia came out and everyone froze. it still looked bad ass. :ph34r:

Did she get bigger? I was like wow she looks alot taller than the little boy I thought they were around the same age...

Did she get bigger? I was like wow she looks alot taller than the little boy I thought they were around the same age...

she did look somewhat taller. and girls do grow faster than boys. -_-

speaking of the boy, they really didn't want to deal with kids this half season. they had sophia missing (and eventually killed her) & shot the boy early on and almost died. hee.gif

overall, i really liked this half season and i really want andrea (the blonde) to become the badass she appears to be in the comics. i think she's on her way. B)

seeing as how the asian guy is one of the most popular characters in the show & comics, he ain't going anywhere. B)

the black guy better watch his back tho. :ph34r:

Hes useless really I was over him when he let that red neck kick his ass during the first season. I am interested in seeing the first black dude and his son to see how they made out.

Hes useless really I was over him when he let that red neck kick his ass during the first season. I am interested in seeing the first black dude and his son to see how they made out.

i wonder when they'll pop up again. they were probably in the barn too. :sigh:

Archived