To all of you busters who dissed my "Ruff" remix w/ Janet...

LyricalLesson

My remix of "Ruff" was played last nite/this morning at Impulse (a club where I live)...everyone ATE IT UP! :yahoo::dance::yahoo: the DJ is an acquaintance of mine, he heard my remix on YouTube a few weeks ago and said that it's since become his "SECOND FAVORITE JANET SONG...EVER" :excited: he said he knew the crowd would dig it...easily, top 5 experience of my life! It was packed so I had mad people giving mad compliments after it played, asking where they could download the song, and if I really had collaborated with Janet in the studio >_<:asham: it was a great feeling.

I instantly thought of some of you sons of guns :lol: who panned the remix. It took 2 years, but it is I who laughs (or in this case: celebrates :cheer:) last! Muahahahaha :blush:B)

:lmao::rolleyes: NO. well, maybe you're right about the copyright statement -_- but I didn't ask for it to be spun. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I wouldn't choose that old ass song to play, DJ Sauce recognized greatness and played it all on his own :w00t:

A simple "hey, that's great!" Would have sufficed, Pauly Paul :) Let's not rain on my giant parade :excited: I'm still on cloud 9 -- apparently Janhova and Lord LyricalLesson make a great team :blush:

... :o i've actually never even thought of bringing my music to the club to have it played...that's a BRILLIANT IDEA :excited: thanks Paul! Though I'll prolly never do it -_-

My remix of "Ruff" was played last nite/this morning at Impulse (a club where I live)...everyone ATE IT UP! :yahoo::dance::yahoo:the DJ is an acquaintance of mine, he heard my remix on YouTube a few weeks ago and said that it's since become his "SECOND FAVORITE JANET SONG...EVER" :excited: he said he knew the crowd would dig it...easily, top 5 experience of my life! It was packed so I had mad people giving mad compliments after it played, asking where they could download the song, and if I really had collaborated with Janet in the studio >_<:asham: it was a great feeling.

I instantly thought of some of you sons of guns :lol: who panned the remix. It took 2 years, but it is I who laughs (or in this case: celebrates :cheer:) last! Muahahahaha :blush:B)

fucking for tracks :sigh:

Archived