Wow Mexico Loves Britney

Idrag4mj

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her man .... getting paid and not doing shit. People HAVE got to step their game up cuz Britneys leaving bithces behind. Beyonce says she the hardest working in the industry ... shes amateur

Seems like the lazier she get's the more popular she get's :lol: Bitch even sits down for a "dancebreak" :lol:

Oh, Brit

2usbfyo.gif

Your fave ain't with us no mo' so obviously not :coffee:

Our fave could though :)

Oh and fucking tried ...My fav is not here..but his tour..that JUST FEATURES Only HIS MUSIC and people imitating him sold ..200,000 tickets in 24 hours ... ..something your fav took all year to do :o

I don't trust FAKE bitches that try to shade Janet and normally it's someone on the Xone doing it.. :filenails:

You are the ONLY one here overreacting.. it was just a friendly JAB ...what would i be do here if i were fake SMH..go sit your ass somewhere else and have a seat in a ciara concert full of empty seats

You are the ONLY one here overreacting.. it was just a friendly JAB ...what would i be do here if i were fake SMH..go sit your ass somewhere else and have a seat in a ciara concert full of empty seats

Check this thread again and you can see I wasn't the only one coming for your shade.. :filenails:

:wtf:

It is a free fucking concert! Do you really think if Janet gave a free concert..she wouldn't have a crowd like that?! EVERY huge artist would have that kind of draw. :blink:

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: STOP DISSIN JANET !

Its a free concert sweetheart. A better question is, how many folks would have come out if they had to pay. You really tried it. :umm:

*updates ignore list* ^_^

BAN HIM!!!

Could you be anymore of a stupid fuck? This is mexico we are talking about where the population is one zillion and one, and the concert is free. Do you know how easy it is to get the kind of crowd with a free concert in Mexico? Rebecca Black could do it. BRITNEY FAIL. We're not impressed. :filenails:

In case you don't want to start on page one..

Archived