Wow Mexico Loves Britney

Idrag4mj

Oh and fucking tried ...My fav is not here..but his tour..that JUST FEATURES Only HIS MUSIC and people imitating him sold ..200,000 tickets in 24 hours ... ..something your fav took all year to do :o

Mmmhmmm.........and while you can only watch other people do your faves songs, I can watch my fave do her own. In fact I just did in the summer. It's great to be a fan of someone that you can be excited about what is coming next :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmhmmm.........and while you can only watch other people do your faves songs, I can watch my fave do her own. In fact I just did in the summer. It's great to be a fan of someone that you can be excited about what is coming next :)

i don't find anything you say the least bit "what ever you are trying to make it be" MJ is dead its sad not only for me as a fan but for HIS SISTER Janet his kids and his entire family ...So you trying to come and Use his death to do or accomplish what ever shade you are trying to do is a fail on so many levels...like seriously you couldn't be more lame

i don't get ..i simply stated Janet is no longer a big draw...so what is the problem here..did i state something inaccurate or???

Boo, I like you, but please - cut the bullshit. You didn't "simply state" anything. You said people wouldn't come out for Janet if they were paid to do so. You don't see a problem posting that on a Janet Jackson forum?

i don't find anything you say the least bit "what ever you are trying to make it be" MJ is dead its sad not only for me as a fan but for HIS SISTER Janet his kids and his entire family ...So you trying to come and Use his death to do or accomplish what ever shade you are trying to do is a fail on so many levels...like seriously you couldn't be more lame

My comments have nothing to do with the sadness of MJs passing. I'm just stating some facts for you to munch on.

No wonder people try to break into your house and poke you with large sticks. They are probably trying to poke you in the head to find a brain.

My comments have nothing to do with the sadness of MJs passing. I'm just stating some facts for you to munch on.

No wonder people try to break into your house and poke you with large sticks. They are probably trying to poke you in the head to find a brain.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Some of the remarks in this thread are uncalled for and have no place on this board. Do not make disparaging comments about Janet in order to make a point about another artist. Remember whose board you're on.

Archived