BRAND NEW JANET TWEET !! GET YO ASSES IN HERE NOWWW !!!

switchblade330

id rather her wait til she has something to talk about....so we can get a janet album! after watching that documentary where she told terry to write everything, i realized thats where her i just wanna have fun and escapism attitude about albums came in and the different writers....she had nothing to say and was just putting out albums because she was in contract

janet still has it, and now that shes independent she'll be doing an album because she wants to on her own time which means she must have something to talk about if she's going in the studio

OOOOO I like "Miss Jackson" as a album title, like for this age too, its grown, sophisticated & sexy, its perfect. And I like that it does fall in line with the albums she named after herself (Janet Jackson-teens, janet-20's, Damita Jo-30's, MISS JACKSON-40's)

OMG, and the abrivation of that album is M.J...........the psycho MJ stans and Janet haters would say she did that to bank off of MJ lol.

I'm not here for that & don't feel like going through a whole era of fools talking that mess.....

I'm not here for that & don't feel like going through a whole era of fools talking that mess.....

Well the truth is, theres no escaping it regardless, theres people who pretty much make it seem like when Mike died her career should've too, and that EVERYTHING she does since then is only to bank off of him and his death (like she's LaToya or Jermaine or somethin), the book, both movies, the #1's albums, the tour, Essence festival, and if this next album is successful we'll have to deal with the bitches saying that its successful because she milked him in some way lol, and they'd love that Miss Jackson (M.J.) abbreviation lol,it'll give them fuel. BUT, it aint gon stop nothin, its just really anoying as a fan to deal with tho.

Archived