Skyscraper design looks like Twin Towers collapsing

cnd

No, Osan isn't near there..Yongsan is where the Army base is..I think Osan is south of Seoul..I flew out of Osan when I came back to the states..I flew into Seoul coming to Korea..and stayed downtown at the Crown Hotel(which is really nice) because the Dragon Inn was overcrowded on base.. <_< Now coming out of the Army base is Itaewon.. :wub: It's where all the shopping outlets are and clubs.. :shifty:

Well I feel like a fool TOF. -_- I should have kept reading after I saw Seoul. :sigh:

Well I feel like a fool TOF. -_- I should have kept reading after I saw Seoul. :sigh:

:lmao: Yeah, Seoul is like their NYC..it's big as shit..and they have this circular skyscraper thingy where you go and you can see the whole city..it's ridiculous because it's hilly as shit there..and all these buildings are pretty much sitting on hills.. :lmao: I'm glad I got stationed over there because it's nice to experience different cultures..I didn't wanna go at first.. :ph34r:

:lmao: Yeah, Seoul is like their NYC..it's big as shit..and they have this circular skyscraper thingy where you go and you can see the whole city..it's ridiculous because it's hilly as shit there..and all these buildings are pretty much sitting on hills.. :lmao: I'm glad I got stationed over there because it's nice to experience different cultures..I didn't wanna go at first.. :ph34r:

Why didn't you want to go? My boo went to Osan, and he said he went somewhere where you're almost in North Korea and the folks there were cussing them out and wanted to fight. :lmao:

Why didn't you want to go? My boo went to Osan, and he said he went somewhere where you're almost in North Korea and the folks there were cussing them out and wanted to fight. :lmao:

Well the military has fucked me over so many times..I only had a three year contract and they decided to send my ass over there for my last year.. :angry: My ETS date would have been four months after my year over there, so I had to reenlist to come back to the states..if I didn't, then I would have to stay over there an extra four months and ETS to go back home..and that WAS NOT HAPPENING! :lmao: I had just came back from White Sands and that letter was in the mail that I was being reassigned to Republic of Korea..if I was not pissed! :angry::angry: I was devastated..but it was the best thing though because I had some good times over there.. :ph34r:

And where the hell was he at to be so close to North Korea? :mellow: You know they don't play! Where we go to inprocess is only like two miles from the DMZ.. :mellow: And the ones who were stationed near there could see North Korea out of their barracks window! :asham:

Well the military has fucked me over so many times..I only had a three year contract and they decided to send my ass over there for my last year.. :angry: My ETS date would have been four months after my year over there, so I had to reenlist to come back to the states..if I didn't, then I would have to stay over there an extra four months and ETS to go back home..and that WAS NOT HAPPENING! :lmao: I had just came back from White Sands and that letter was in the mail that I was being reassigned to Republic of Korea..if I was not pissed! :angry::angry: I was devastated..but it was the best thing though because I had some good times over there.. :ph34r:

And where the hell was he at to be so close to North Korea? :mellow: You know they don't play! Where we go to inprocess is only like two miles from the DMZ.. :mellow: And the ones who were stationed near there could see North Korea out of their barracks window! :asham:

Something like that just happened to a friend of mine. She signed up for 4 years and was getting out. This was her 3rd year and they sent her orders to Germany for 3 years, so she had to extend her enlistment for 2 more years after she tried to lose them by failing her PT tests. They knew what she was doing, but still sent her ass there. :lol: Is that where you met Shemar Moore's/TOF's twin?

I'll have to ask him after he's done with therapy. He said his cc told them about the place so they went that weekend. My ass wouldn't have went. I saw a documentary on the North/South Korean border and how heavily armed it is, because the North Korean military folks would try to pull someone over in their side when they're passing official messages for the countries so they can kill whoever's passing it. ::mellow: The person had 3 other folks at the door so they can grab him incase the person got snatched.

Something like that just happened to a friend of mine. She signed up for 4 years and was getting out. This was her 3rd year and they sent her orders to Germany for 3 years, so she had to extend her enlistment for 2 more years after she tried to lose them by failing her PT tests. They knew what she was doing, but still sent her ass there. :lol: Is that where you met Shemar Moore's/TOF's twin?

I'll have to ask him after he's done with therapy. He said his cc told them about the place so they went that weekend. My ass wouldn't have went. I saw a documentary on the North/South Korean border and how heavily armed it is, because the North Korean military folks would try to pull someone over in their side when they're passing official messages for the countries so they can kill whoever's passing it. ::mellow: The person had 3 other folks at the door so they can grab him incase the person got snatched.

See..the military is shady like that..and they knew exactly what they were doing.. :mellow: And yes, that is where that fine ass boy was at.. :blush: And dead @ TOF mention!

Lawd, I would love to know where..but they do have tours where people can go and see the DMZ..it's crazy because it's a gate or whatever there and you see the NK Soldiers standing there..say what you want, but them fuckers are DISCIPLINED. Any kind of tension and they will POP AWF! :lmao: But all you have to do is give them a bowl of rice and some kimchi and they would be putty in your hands.. :lmao:

See..the military is shady like that..and they knew exactly what they were doing.. :mellow: And yes, that is where that fine ass boy was at.. :blush: And dead @ TOF mention!

Lawd, I would love to know where..but they do have tours where people can go and see the DMZ..it's crazy because it's a gate or whatever there and you see the NK Soldiers standing there..say what you want, but them fuckers are DISCIPLINED. Any kind of tension and they will POP AWF! :lmao: But all you have to do is give them a bowl of rice and some kimchi and they would be putty in your hands.. :lmao:

I still can't get over him saying that. :lmao:

Their marching is tight as hell. Not a single person is off-beat. And you have to be joking about the rice part? :mellow::lmao: I swear this and Bu's penguins thread are too much this morning. :lmao:

I still can't get over him saying that. :lmao:

Their marching is tight as hell. Not a single person is off-beat. And you have to be joking about the rice part? :mellow::lmao: I swear this and Bu's penguins thread are too much this morning. :lmao:

Poor TOF.. -_-

Yep..they are very coordinated..don't sleep on them..but they are poor and you see how they back down..all we have to do is sanction their ass and they fall back..And I'm not joking..them hungry mofos would drop them weapons if we offered them some food! :lmao:

I remember when I had gate guard we had to pull it with the older Korean males..and he would bring me a some kimchi and rice..I didn't care for kimchi, but paired with rice, it's like heaven! :lmao: He would TRY to teach me Korean and how to read it..chile.. :mellow: I told him all I see is symbols.. :lmao: He died laughing.. :lmao: But they were very cool and down to earth.. ^_^

Archived