Sassy Rihanna goes awf on Dutch Magazine!!!

King Baby

I hope u can read english, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights! I find you disrespectful, and rather desperate!! You ran out of legit, civilized information to print! There are 1000′s of Dutch girls who would love to be recognized for their contributions to your country, you could have given them an article. Instead, u paid to print one degrading an entire race! That’s your contribution to this world! To encourage segregation, to mislead the future leaders to act in the past! You put two words together, with the intent of abasement, that made no sense…”N—A BITCH”?!….Well with all respect, on behalf of my race, here are my two words for you…F*CK YOU!!!

http://popdust.com/2011/12/20/rihanna-twitter-jackie-magazine/

I hope u can read english, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights! I find you disrespectful, and rather desperate!! You ran out of legit, civilized information to print! There are 1000′s of Dutch girls who would love to be recognized for their contributions to your country, you could have given them an article. Instead, u paid to print one degrading an entire race! That’s your contribution to this world! To encourage segregation, to mislead the future leaders to act in the past! You put two words together, with the intent of abasement, that made no sense…”N—A BITCH”?!….Well with all respect, on behalf of my race, here are my two words for you…F*CK YOU!!!http://popdust.com/2011/12/20/rihanna-twitter-jackie-magazine/

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: God I love this bitch.. :wub:

dont blame her for others' bad parenting and what does that have to do with anything? why shouldnt she stand up for herself and her race

...and for that matter she is 23 years old. :thumbup:

What 23 year old isn't talking about sex? If you don't want your kids watching then be a parent and handle that. Ya'll act like Rhi Rhi is the first person showing a freak side.

...and for that matter she is 23 years old. :thumbup:

What 23 year old isn't talking about sex? If you don't want your kids watching then be a parent and handle that. Ya'll act like Rhi Rhi is the first person showing a freak side.

It's because it's Rihanna..doesn't matter if she discovered a cure for AIDS..they won't give her any credit.

Excuse me but the girl went on a family show recently witg the words 'fuck you' printed on her trainers.

The girl is irresponsible and a hypocrite.

Shes used the n word before on her twitter page.

The subject maybe different but she is just as responsible for her actions (if not more) in regards to social influence as the dumb magazine shes lecturing.

Its not up to the parent always.

In conclude tgerefore she has no right telling others off for being irresponsible when shes guilty of it herself.

Archived