The King of R&B's amazing performance on the X Factor

art

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:. I'm still pressed.

I know :) and dead at being tired "belting" singing. Have several seats. You're just reaching for something to be negative about.

And I've seen what type of "singing" you go up for so really let's not.

I know :) and dead at being tired "belting" singing. Have several seats. You're just reaching for something to be negative about.

And I've seen what type of "singing" you go up for so really let's not.

So someone that doesn't like a performance is pressed? :umm: ok.

What type of "singing" do I go up for? Please educate me.

Looks like the lonely 40 year old virgin is desperate for some attention. :) Are you still doing Chris Brown covers? >.<

And to the hairy beast - "has-beens" don't open the World Cup nor are they asked to perform at shows like this. Stay pressed, hairy beast and go think back when your fave actually mattered. :lmao:

R Kelly is a huge has been :umm:. You only need to look at the celebrity roster for the original X Factor show to know that shows like the X Factor invite has-beens a lot of the time and the USAs guest line up as been awful...I mean Avril Levigne...really? I'm not gonna hate on Alanis because Uninvited is my jam but the celebrity duets were lacklustre at best. You may stay pressed knowing "Piss on Girls" Kelly been wack since Chocolate Factory.

R Kelly is a huge has been :umm:. You only need to look at the celebrity roster for the original X Factor show to know that shows like the X Factor invite has-beens a lot of the time and the USAs guest line up as been awful...I mean Avril Levigne...really? I'm not gonna hate on Alanis because Uninvited is my jam but the celebrity duets were lacklustre at best. You may stay pressed knowing "Piss on Girls" Kelly been wack since Chocolate Factory.

Sis, you're STEAMING. :lmao: Let it all out!

Avril was only there because LA Reid is her boss... DUH. But fucking DEATH at you insisting that X Factor invites "has-beens" to perform at their finales. Since when? They always invite superstar acts to perform at their finales. You need to just admit that you're foaming at the mouth and keep it moving. I'm positive your hypocritical ass would be singing a different tune if Janet were ever invited to perform at the finale and I'll leave it at that cause ch... :umm:

You may stay pressed at the fact that he's PISSING all over your faves and that's why you're mad. :wave:

Sis, you're STEAMING. :lmao: Let it all out!

Avril was only there because LA Reid is her boss... DUH. But fucking DEATH at you insisting that X Factor invites "has-beens" to perform at their finales. Since when? They always invite superstar acts to perform at their finales. You need to just admit that you're foaming at the mouth and keep it moving. I'm positive you hypocritical ass would be singing a different tune if Janet were ever invited to perform at the finale and I'll leave it at that cause ch... :umm:

You may stay pressed at the fact that he's PISSING all over your faves and that's why you're mad. :wave:

Since they first started inviting celebrity guests back in season 3 of the UK show.

I'm not foaming. I can handle it when people diss my faves...I read it all the time on here. You clearly can't take it because you came at me all defensive when I said I didn't like it. Clearly you can't take criticism of your fave. Not my issue...thats all you - Fact.

Since they first started inviting celebrity guests back in season 3 of the UK show.

I'm not foaming.

The creator and producers of The X Factor's opinion > yours. I mean, Beyonce, Gaga and other acts have performed at the finale so... yea and they're not "has-beens" at all.

Yes, you are and ch... save the "I can handle it.." BS because I've seen you get all upset when people come for MJ. Just admit that you've been irate since your first post in here and keep it moving. Bye.

Archived