The King of R&B's amazing performance on the X Factor

art

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The creator and producers of The X Factor's opinion > yours. I mean, Beyonce, Gaga and other acts have performed at the finale so... yea and they're not "has-beens" at all.

Yes, you are and ch... save the "I can handle it.." BS because I've seen you get all upset when people come for MJ. Just admit that you've been irate since your first post in here and keep it moving. Bye.

Gaga never came for a final :umm:. Beyonce's final appearance smashed all other appearances and is regarded as the benchmark...it's the one everyone compares it to. Let's look at other final appearances from has-beens. Christina Aguilera (Love her but she has been a has-been for a while), Westlife (:umm:), Gary Barlow, Kelly Rowland, Boyzone, Jason Donovan. I'd add George Michael to that if he wasn't considered somewhat a legend.

:lmao: at you thinking I'm pressed about R Kelly. YOU were the one that got annoyed when I said it was underwhelming (which it was). YOU are the one that can't take it. I'll admit there was a time when I have been upset about people dissing my faves but that was a long time ago. If I get so upset then why didn't you see me all over the is MJ gay thread? Why don't you see me in all the Beyonce threads defending her left right and centre? Probably because it's not that serious.

I thought we were done with the loonies when Meh was banned but I guess we've found a replacement in you.

Gaga never came for a final :umm:. Beyonce's final appearance smashed all other appearances and is regarded as the benchmark...it's the one everyone compares it to. Let's look at other final appearances from has-beens. Christina Aguilera (Love her but she has been a has-been for a while), Westlife (:umm:), Gary Barlow, Kelly Rowland, Boyzone, Jason Donovan. I'd add George Michael to that if he wasn't considered somewhat a legend.

I didn't ask if she smashed it or not but the fact is she performed at the finale and I don't hear you referring to her as a "has-been". Perhaps it's because you're a hypocrite? I think so. How is X-Tina a has-been? She may not be a big act as she once was but she's still doing well and has potential to come back. This is no shade but if you think X-Tina is a has-been do you think Janet is one, as well? I'm kinda curious to know your answer. I don't know the other acts you listed except for Kelly Rowland and we know why she even landed the opportunity to perform at the finale. :umm: She wouldn't be thought of if she wasn't a judge on there.

:lmao: at you thinking I'm pressed about R Kelly.

Where's the lie? You're still in here, typing up essays - you're PRESSED. :)

I thought we were done with the loonies when Meh was banned but I guess we've found a replacement in you.

Meh was banned? :lmao: Why? and kii at YOU, of all people calling anyone a "looney". Stop. :umm:

I didn't ask if she smashed it or not but the fact is she performed at the finale and I don't hear you referring to her as a "has-been". Perhaps it's because you're a hypocrite? I think so. How is X-Tina a has-been? She may not be a big act as she once was but she's still doing well and has potential to come back. This is no shade but if you think X-Tina is a has-been do you think Janet is one, as well? I'm kinda curious to know your answer. I don't know the other acts you listed except for Kelly Rowland and we know why she even landed the opportunity to perform at the finale. :umm: She wouldn't be thought of if she wasn't a judge on there.

Where's the lie? You're still in here, typing up essays - you're PRESSED. :)

Meh was banned? :lmao: Why? and kii at YOU, of all people calling anyone a "looney". Stop. :umm:

I didn't refer to Bey as a has been because she isn't one. 4 might have flopped but she still found herself on Forbes rich list. X-tina is a has-been. How is she doing well? The Voice? A show that failed to find a star? Burlqesue? A movie that did mediocre at the box office? Bionic? An album that flopped. I'll praise her for her 30 seconds on Adam Levines #1 smash Move Like Jagger though.

I don't think Janet is a has-been because she has a successful world tour, successful movies, a successful book. Her career doesn't depend on the music part of it.

I've already stated why you are pressed. This isn't a merry go round so we won't be going in circles.

Yes Meh was banned because he was a crazy lunatic. I called you a looney. DEAL with it.

I didn't refer to Bey as a has been because she isn't one. 4 might have flopped but she still found herself on Forbes rich list. X-tina is a has-been. How is she doing well? The Voice? A show that failed to find a star? Burlqesue? A movie that did mediocre at the box office? Bionic? An album that flopped. I'll praise her for her 30 seconds on Adam Levines #1 smash Move Like Jagger though.

I don't think Janet is a has-been because she has a successful world tour, successful movies, a successful book. Her career doesn't depend on the music part of it.

Forbes list doesn't mean anything. :lmao:

The hypocrisy of the bolded is just.... :lmao: :lmao: Let me stop.

and I would ask you why you think R. Kelly is a "has-been" but I understand that you're saying that out of spite and lack of knowledge so I'll just leave that alone too.

I've already proven that I'm pressed. This isn't a merry go round so we won't be going in circles.

Fixed.

Yes Meh was banned because he was a crazy lunatic.

:yawn:

Again, why was he banned?

Forbes list doesn't mean anything. :lmao:

The hypocrisy of the bolded is just.... :lmao: :lmao: Let me stop.

and I would ask you why you think R. Kelly is a "has-been" but I understand that you're saying that out of spite and lack of knowledge so I'll just leave that alone too.

Fixed.

:yawn:

Again, why was he banned?

R Kelly is a has been. Does it hurt your soul when you read it and know it's true?

He was banned because he kept arguing with people who didn't like his fave despite Angela giving him a final warning.

R Kelly is a has been. Does it hurt your soul when you read it and know it's true?

He's not but I know it's making you squirm that he's effortlessly doing better than your faves and that's why you're still in here. I love it. :) Keep punching that keyboard, sis. A hairy hypocritical mess.

He's not but I know it's making you squirm that he's effortlessly doing better than your faves and that's why you're still in here. I love it. :) Keep punching that keyboard, sis. A hairy hypocritical mess.

My fave is currently #1 worldwide. My other fave is selling albums like hot cakes despite being on downtime after throat surgery. Your fave hasn't had a top 10 hit since..........

I'm in here because YOU came at ME for stating my opinion.

Bored.com

Archived