I just learned some....interesting things about Diana Ross's brother

jarrylf

OK, I gotta share this with you.

My dad told me what happend to Diana Ross's brother (the 1 who Im almost related too).

(incase you dont know his story)

His name was Arthur and everybody called him T-Boy, and he was the only other sibling of hers interested in music, so she hooked him up with Motown, and he was a VERY successful songwriter (he wrote I wanna be where you are & I Want you by Marvin Gaye among other songs), and he released 1 album that didnt do good. And he was VERY jealous of Diana's popularity & fame because he wanted to be at that level. So he got more & more into drugs & alcohol, and soo deep he actually started selling & dealing drugs. He had all this money off of royalties but he wanted more so he got into dealing for more money. And he ofcourse dealt with some of the gangsters in Detroit which is where his death comes into play

If you knew all of that this is what you probably didnt (before talking to my dad thats all I knew)

What I didnt know is that he & his wife were kidnapped from their house, and brought to a empty house (not to far from where Im sitting now) and were beaten then smothered, then (just incase they werent dead), the people/person who did that let 3 pitbulls (that were starving) tear them to pieces. And they werent found till a few weeks later (because of the smell). Diana didnt go to his funeral, instead she sent Tracy to read a letter from her basically saying that he always told her that all their lives she always upstaged him and got all the attention that he wanted, and she couldnt do that to his funeral (a lesson I guess she learned from Flo's funeral), that wouldnt be fair to him, so she didnt show up.

Im just blown away by that, like I knew he was murdered, but I didnt know it was like THAT, and they keep the details of it wrapped pretty tight, but because my family is so close to theirs.... yall got a exclusive.

IKR, that just added a new # on "way I dont want to die" list. Shit yall know we got dem hardcore gangsters here, the scary thing is, theres alot who are dumb and we all know who they are and where they live but the cops cant get them, and that theres so many that we dont know. My dad & Oldest brother know who did that to Diana's brother, but they wont say a name... and I cant really blame them.

I didn't know he was dead. :ph34r:

I knew he was a songwriter but i didn't know he had been murdered. I knew her Aunt had been murdered by the Klan down in Georgia though when Diana was down visiting for the summer. i also knew her youngest brother was her backup dancer, and ended up caught up in drugs and prostituting out here in SF. I think he might have passed away as well.

I didn't know he was dead. :ph34r:

I knew he was a songwriter but i didn't know he had been murdered. I knew her Aunt had been murdered by the Klan down in Georgia though when Diana was down visiting for the summer. i also knew her youngest brother was her backup dancer, and ended up caught up in drugs and prostituting out here in SF. I think he might have passed away as well.

Yea Chico (her youngest brother) is still alive, I think my dad actually keeps in touch with him (and her oldest brother Fred). But yea your right Chico was her backup dancer & choreographer and he had some tough times, but I think he's clean now.

Damn. Eaten by pitbulls though? :mellow:

Yea and my dad told me (and he's right) that the media wouldnt mention that part because thats the calling card of 1 of the biggest drug underground groups in Detroit, like basically you fuck with them in the wrong way, in most cases they stick the dogs on you while your alive, my dad said T-Boy was the 1st time he ever heard of them smothering them 1st then sending in the dogs to finish. But they have a way of leaving the details about the dogs out. Its giving a lil more of my personal info than I like to give, but my dad was HEAVY into drugs in the 80's & 90's (How he's alive and in somewhat good health today is a miricle I'll say that), and he said there was THAT group that even he was still smart enough to know not to even fuck with them, cause thats how they get down if you ever do them wrong....and Im glad he made that choice.

Wow thats crazy!! Poor dude :(! Thats no way to die. I hope Diana is at peace with the death.

I know right, its VERY disturbing, like I said I think that is VERY high on my list of ways I'd hate to die, thats horrible. When Diana was on Inside the Actors Studio she talked about him for a little bit (even had his son there, he looked JUST like him) and I cant imagine ever really fully getting over loosing a sibling THAT way especially 1 that you used to try to help and that you have a real bond with, I mean Im the 2nd youngest of 9 and we aint hardly close as a whole, but the thought of any of them going out like THAT is terrifying, and I can only hope Im lucky enough never to have that happen to them

Yea I HADDDD to talk to you guys about this cause this shit was HEAVY on my mind, like I NEVER knew about that.

But it says something to what kind of father he was, when my mom said she told my step sister (his daughter) that she was sorry to hear about his death, my mom said her exact response was "*rolls eyes, waves hand* Please, that nigga had it commin".....so Im gonna assume they didnt exactly have the greatest father daughter relationship. But she's REALLY close to Diana's 3 oldest daughters, and Diana's other siblings & their kids, so its nice that she keeps in touch with that side, and I hope she found peace with him and their relationship (I havent ever talked to her about it so I wouldnt know)

Sho is, I love it here, it can be alot of fun, but shit is pretty dark, we got gangsters that dont play and dont hide.

Hell I've traveled the states back & forth and this is the only place I've ever seen bullet proof glass in....70% of the fast food restaurants. We so hard & hood lol :filenails:

Yeah, and one of them was yall former Mayor. :mellow:

:sigh:.......................KWAME, such a embarrassment 2eppq15.jpg

And he's dirty too, did the news about what he had done to the 2 strippers that performed at his party (that he denies he ever had dispite the cops being called cause the neighboors complained about the music and guests)gone world wide? Like I know the world knows about his stealing & cheating & txts,but thats some DIRTY & SADDD shit that Karma needs to bite him on the ass for.

:sigh:.......................KWAME, such a embarrassment 2eppq15.jpg

And he's dirty too, did the news about what he had done to the 2 strippers that performed at his party (that he denies he ever had dispite the cops being called cause the neighboors complained about the music and guests)gone world wide? Like I know the world knows about his stealing & cheating & txts,but thats some DIRTY & SADDD shit that Karma needs to bite him on the ass for.

You mean the strippers that ended up DEAD!?

Yeah, I heard about it, but no charges were brought against him, so I think the media let that one go. He was linked to them, but who killed them is up in the air. Unless you got more inside info? :mellow:

His name was Arthur and everybody called him T-Boy, and he was the only other sibling of hers interested in music, so she hooked him up with Motown, and he was a VERY successful songwriter (he wrote I wanna be where you are & I Want you by Marvin Gaye among other songs)

YASSSS !! REAL music got daaamn it !!! U betta tell it !!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :wub:

What I didnt know is that he & his wife were kidnapped from their house, and brought to a empty house (not to far from where Im sitting now) and were beaten then smothered, then (just incase they werent dead), the people/person who did that let 3 pitbulls (that were starving) tear them to pieces. And they werent found till a few weeks later (because of the smell).

:blink: daaamn !!!

Archived