Why to watch Barbra Streisand in 2012

bu.

Do you realize how long those gifs especially 98est4.jpg have been used on this forum? :mellow: You were NOT the first one to use them here, nor did I get them from you...and this is not my "TOF" shtick. I'm being honest. I didn't get those from you at all...

Now that's interesting because I remember in a certain thread where you commented to my using it and this certain commented included your typical "*steals gif*". :umm: And serious much? :umm:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's interesting because I remember in a certain thread where you commented to my using it and this certain commented included your typical "*steals gif*". :umm: And serious much? :umm:

There have been certain MJ gifs I have gotten from you (I don't remember which), but alot of them have come from random google searches. lol

As for 98est4.jpg...if memory serves, the first person to use that on this forum was Austineisha...and it was on one of the past forums that we had before this one.

There have been certain MJ gifs I have gotten from you (I don't remember which), but alot of them have come from random google searches. lol

As for 98est4.jpg...if memory serves, the first person to use that on this forum was Austineisha...and it was on one of the past forums that we had before this one.

Using the pretty good memory I have, I remember this being one of them. Whether or not is was a double take from both he and I is up for you to think over.

And how does that count for THIS certain forum exactly? :rolleyes:

Using the pretty good memory I have, I remember this being one of them. Whether or not is was a double take from both he and I is up for you to think over.

And how does that count for THIS certain forum exactly? :rolleyes:

I don't believe I got that gif from you. If I got from anyone on this forum, I think it was Austineisha...I could be wrong though.

It counts because this forum has gone through numerous incarnations until this one.... and certain gifs such as that one were posted LONG before this particular incarnation of the forum. :rolleyes:

I don't believe I got that gif from you. If I got from anyone on this forum, I think it was Austineisha...I could be wrong though.

It counts because this forum has gone through numerous incarnations until this one.... and certain gifs such as that one were posted LONG before this particular incarnation of the forum. :rolleyes:

Uh huh. :filenails:

What.Ever. :rolleyes:

Archived