Why to watch Barbra Streisand in 2012

bu.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway back to Barbra...whens ya fave gonna have a term named after her?

The Streisand Effect

Though Janet has a few terms named after her..."nipplegate", "boobgate", "wardrobe malfunction", "Janet moment"

:clapping: :clapping:

There's also the Yentl Syndrome. :w00t:

Yentl Syndrome

The need for a woman to prove she is equal to a man before she will receive equal treatment. The term morphed in medicine and refers to the need to prove that a female population has the same or similar risk factors as a male population before women will receive equal medical treatment for a particular condition

:filenails:

*sits back and eats popcorn whilst watching Janet & Michael have their 1995 rift*!!

:rolleyes:

Janet can never stay mad at me...she said so herself. :blush:

You get snatched too often to be the King. :coffee: Besides, Michael tops the charts not heads for the bubbling under realm :filenails:

I never get snatched. :coffee:

...and I always outrank everyone here!

KING TOF :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

398970273.jpg @ the this thread.

:sigh: @ TOF doing the most.

Your thieving ways have been well documented. And more than one person has called you out on it. That says something, doesn't it? :sigh:

wtc08i.jpg:w00t:

I NEVER steal...I may "borrow" a gif, that's IT!! :hmph:

You always get snatched and you outrank no-one :filenails:

And whatever you need to tell yourself :filenails:

RECEIPTS of these supposed snatchings? :coffee: I outrank everyone here....accept Angie, and she's personally asked me if I wanted to own the forum, but like the LEGEND I am, I gracefully turned her down. :blush:

KING TOF....The Legend, The Icon, The most BELOVED member of this forum! :wub:

RECEIPTS of these supposed snatchings? :coffee: I outrank everyone here....accept Angie, and she's personally asked me if I wanted to own the forum, but like the LEGEND I am, I gracefully turned her down. :blush:

KING TOF....The Legend, The Icon, The most BELOVED member of this forum! :wub:

All over the forum and Twitter, too :filenails: And...:mellow: Messages Ms. Angie. She will hear about this delusion :umm:

Now back on planet earth...

All over the forum and Twitter, too :filenails: And...:mellow: Messages Ms. Angie. She will hear about this delusion :umm:

Now back on planet earth...

Your shade is so unnecessary, sis... :rolleyes::sigh:

There are NO receipts, because I NEVER get dragged on here or on Twitter. :coffee: Angie LOVES me...I'm sure I'm her FAVORITE member! :excited: :excited: :excited: *PMs Angie some of my nudes just to be safe* :shifty:

On planet earth.... where I am KING TOF :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Your shade is so unnecessary, sis... :rolleyes::sigh:

There are NO receipts, because I NEVER get dragged on here or on Twitter. :coffee: Angie LOVES me...I'm sure I'm her FAVORITE member! :excited: :excited: :excited:*PMs Angie some of my nudes just to be safe* :shifty:

On planet earth.... where I am BALD TOF :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Yet you always love to make me use it...:coffee:

Now we ALL know that's a total LIE. :mellow:I thought you said she loved you, why are you trying to scare the woman? :wacko:

Couldn't have said it better myself :yep: :yep: :yep:

I knew a thread on old Babz couldn't get to 4 pages on it's own >_<

My legendary posts help Babs get those 4 pages. :coffee:

Yet you always love to make me use it...:coffee:

Now we ALL know that's a total LIE. :mellow:I thought you said she loved you, why are you trying to scare the woman? :wacko:

Couldn't have said it better myself :yep: :yep: :yep:

No one forces you to shade me. :rolleyes:

That is nothing but the TRUTH! Again, I ask for receipts of me getting dragged on her or twitter. :coffee: my nudes would not scare Angie... :rolleyes:

Stop editing my ICONIC posts!!! <_<

Archived