Brandy goes back to Church

bu.

I was pissed at Brandy during the Human era though. She left off a lot of great songs off of the album. Porcelain Doll, Drumlife and Feel So Good are some of her best songs to date.

Bu, you have to remember that Human isn't the album Brandy was initially going to release. After the accident, she went back in the studio and recorded more inspirational type stuff. The original album was being produced by Bryan Michael Cox, it was more urban than Human.That's why there was so many leaks last era.

Drumlife was recorded too late to make the album.

Bu, you have to remember that Human isn't the album Brandy was initially going to release. After the accident, she went back in the studio and recorded more inspirational type stuff. The original album was being produced by Bryan Michael Cox, it was more urban than Human.That's why there was so many leaks last era.

Drumlife was recorded too late to make the album.

I totally forgot she'd been recording prior to the accident. She was working with Pharell too wasn't she before then?? Human was a hawt album the way it was but those songs were awesome too.

I know she's bringing it with this new album.

It's so funny how people shade "Human" like it was just the worst thang in music history. :sigh: If it hadn't of flopped, that tune would change.

its a sad thing that people equate the quality of an album to its success

human is one of my favorite albums of all time..and i doubt she will ever be able to top it

Human is A HAWT album. Quit tripping. The beats were fresh and the lyrics were dope!

The Definition :excited:! I swear this one gets me pumping every time!

Warm It Up - hot! The lyrics are on point...we need more love in the world. I always imagined the video would be something like loads of frozen people as statues on the street and Brandy is like a superhero or something. She touches the statues and they melt into people who progress with their life.

Right Here - I never really felt this song tbh. It was cute but it was weak compared to the others. The chorus is hot though.

Piano Man - :thumbup::excited: :excited: :clapping:!!! This had Urban Hit all over it <_<

Long Distance - cute ballad about her daughter :wub:. I did think people did too much comparing it to Have You Ever though

Camouflage - this one is quite beautiful. I could somewhat feel her vulnerability on this.

Torn Down - LOVE it! It's light and breezy.

Human - This touches me every time. I truly felt everything she went through during the accident episode on this track. Stunning delivery.

Shattered Heart - This sounds like it was plucked from Afrodisiac :lol:. I adore it. The production is hot.

True - stunning :tear:.

A Capella - one of the most underatted songs EVER imo. This song in itself just shows what a brilliant vocalist Brandy is. Pure magical. I always hoped she did this live...if she did she could jack Janet's technology of having lots of versions of her on stage.

1st & Love - :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:. This should have been a single :filenails:

Fall - I never did realy feel this. I felt it was too dramatic lol.

Overall it's a solid album. If it hadn't tanked it wouldn't be hated on. She poured her heart out whilst singing. I wish she'd been involved more in the writing process.

you took the words outta my mouth....all of this

Camouflage is amazing.

I liked First and Love....

Porcelain Doll(this wasn't on the album...not totally sure), Shattered Heart.....etc. I love it all honestly.

And don't forget Drum Life :wub: :wub: :wub:

I like the album :wub: I love how after all these years i am able to re-discover a song here and there on all her albums :wub:

Archived