If you and I can't agree on anything else, we can agree on Janet. :asham:

Wait til this Saturday and you can be rebaptized :thumbup:

If you and I can't agree on anything else, we can agree on Janet. :asham:

Wait til this Saturday and you can be rebaptized :thumbup:

i need to be imersed in the Janhova water

my poor body

171878.JPG

that was one of the craziest things ive seen on this board

Can't see it. But I have something prepared. You shouldnt have to conduct a sermon in your own church Janet.

"It's the Same Old Song" by The Four Tops :asham:

I know, but my children are thirsty to hear my words. If you truly have something ready, get it done. You have until noon Saturday. Your time zone. :filenails:

i need to be imersed in the Janhova water

my poor body

171878.JPG

that was one of the craziest things ive seen on this board

All will be healed in good time. The longest you have to wait is Saturday. :thumbup:

He is....somethin', alright. I don't know the word blasphemous but he's somethin'.

"It's the Same Old Song" by The Four Tops :asham:

I know, but my children are thirsty to hear my words. If you truly have something ready, get it done. You have until noon Saturday. Your time zone. :filenails:

I'll have it done. You may come with your seal of approval after (though I don't need it).

Sometimes it takes a conflict to bring people closer together

Austin may have healed our paths

Let's keep it civil and on a good note, then see if we can build from there. Vous comprenez?

I'll have it done. You may come with your seal of approval after (though I don't need it).

Thank you. On behalf of my children. :blush:

*sideeye* I'll do just that :coffee:

I'm not for it. When I said we should get a new pastor, it was because we didn't have service ever since we got on the board at the time and yall said let him stay. Now yall are all for a new pastor because yall don't agree with his opinion. I won't be attending service if anyone else does it :filenails:

I'm not for it. When I said we should get a new pastor, it was because we didn't have service ever since we got on the board at the time and yall said let him stay. Now yall are all for a new pastor because yall don't agree with his opinion. I won't be attending service if anyone else does it :filenails:

Don't throw me under that bus, I wasn't around for the old board or the start of this one. Only my spirit was here. I have descended and am willing to deliver my people out of the wilderness. Thou shalt not patronize me. :coffee:

Don't throw me under that bus, I wasn't around for the old board or the start of this one. Only my spirit was here. I have descended and am willing to deliver my people out of the wilderness. Thou shalt not patronize me. :coffee:

Here's my proof:

It wasn't because I disagreed with his posts, it was because of how he wasn't trying to hold a service -_-

And my point still stands.

So do my replies -_-

As far as the "Let's get him out because I don't agree with his opinion" thing, it's not happening. I'm the head deacon and my word overrules yall's rants *goes to get chains and locks the doors to the church incase one of yall try to be slick and hold a service*

So please don't complain about there not being service. When ppl stop participating, I stop caring, and the service ends. Hence why the last one ended so abruptly. When I take time to put these services together, and nobody participates, it's VERY discouraging from doing another.