Nelly reminisces about Super Bowl performance

Kim

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reggie is more attractive and is more musclebound. Diddy's cocky swag hardly compares. Usher has a cocky swag and still looks like Ri..Ri..Ri..Rick-y Ricky raccoon, so it means nothing. :whistle:

Don't know what a ricky racoon is so let's just fly by that.

King ZEUSsher is sexay!

Usher-German-Photo-shoot-010.jpg

Usher-German-Photo-shoot-05.jpg

ushergermanps4.jpg

33489.jpg

Usher-German-Photo-shoot-07.jpg

grind2.gif

Let's pray some clippers are tossed his way though

Don't know what a ricky racoon is so let's just fly by that.

King ZEUSsher is sexay!

Usher-German-Photo-shoot-010.jpg

Usher-German-Photo-shoot-05.jpg

ushergermanps4.jpg

33489.jpg

Usher-German-Photo-shoot-07.jpg

grind2.gif

Let's pray some clippers are tossed his way though

Interesting you use SEXY to describe him instead of FINE or ATTRACTIVE. I wonder why? ...How bout we know why..because "looks" arent exactly his strong suit. ;) Lets just be REAL for a moment. In a sea of beautiful men in the industry Usher just doesnt make the cut as far as physical beauty. :( His strong suits are his body (which btw isnt as fit as it use to be) and his "sex appeal".

Interesting you use SEXY to describe him instead of FINE or ATTRACTIVE. I wonder why? ...How bout we know why..because "looks" arent exactly his strong suit. ;) Lets just be REAL for a moment. In a sea of beautiful men in the industry Usher just doesnt make the cut as far as physical beauty. :( His strong suits are his body (which btw isnt as fit as it use to be) and his "sex appeal".

I use "Sexy" in all senses; good looking, fine, cute, handsome, attractive etc etc.

Ush is just :excited: Yes there are other attractive men in the game, but none other has ever struck me the was Ush has. He has a GORGEOUS smile, also. :blush:

Reggie is more attractive and is more musclebound. Diddy's cocky swag hardly compares. Usher has a cocky swag and still looks like Ri..Ri..Ri..Rick-y Ricky raccoon, so it means nothing. :whistle:

Diddy is a savvy (yet shady :umm:) businessman that is obviously educated as he went to Howard. Reggie is boring looks wise. There's nothing really interesting about his face imo.

I use "Sexy" in all senses; good looking, fine, cute, handsome, attractive etc etc.

Ush is just :excited: Yes there are other attractive men in the game, but none other has ever struck me the was Ush has. He has a GORGEOUS smile, also. :blush:

I wonder if you would think he was so "STRIKING" if he was not "Usher" and just a reg guy on the street.

I wonder if you would think he was so "STRIKING" if he was not "Usher" and just a reg guy on the street.

That could be said for a lot of big names (like Austin's attraction to Diddly) :asham: TBH first thing I noticed about him was his nose & thought it was cute (it was '97, I was 5) His baby-faced self back in the day :blush:

I've always said that Diddy would be a great lay. I still stick to my statement.

And that's all he'll ever be. Is he wife material? Of course not. He's an arrogant prick. He's only good for being a fuck buddy if it's good. However, Ms Mrs. Barden is now my focus. :shifty:

And that's all he'll ever be. Is he wife material? Of course not. He's an arrogant prick. He's only good for being a fuck buddy if it's good. However, Ms Mrs. Barden is now my focus. :shifty:

Yep..a fuck buddy..just one time is really all I need. And hoo is Mrs. Barden? :unsure:

I'm engaged anyway, so my ow ow will only be for him. :shifty:

That could be said for a lot of big names (like Austin's attraction to Diddly) :asham: TBH first thing I noticed about him was his nose & thought it was cute (it was '97, I was 5) His baby-faced self back in the day :blush:

And as you see I've been questioning Austins attraction to Diddy as well ... :lol:

Fuck him with his suit still on? :shifty:

Like in his office on the desk? Oh GAWD 2pe75-vi.jpg

Yep..a fuck buddy..just one time is really all I need. And hoo is Mrs. Barden? :unsure:

I'm engaged anyway, so my ow ow will only be for him. :shifty:

Mrs. Barden plays for the NY Giants. He caught my eye about a month ago when I was at my friends and he was watching the game. I had to #GetOnIt as soon as the camera panned over to him. I posted a few of his pix in my thread on the other side.

Archived