Where does Nicki stand in the EPIC Madonna Gaga War

Aquaria

Madonna has joined forces with MIA, who publicly hates Gaga and has badmouthed her. Elton John is so far up Gaga's puss he's taking Madonna's battle cry personally and is laying the shade on THICK. Gaga's producer is acting a FOOL on twitter. Gil is... ALSO GETTING INVOLVED... because of JANET... which has nothing to do with Gaga... and GAGA is laying low with her flop single recording a new album, taking it all in stride like the klassy kunt she is.

SO WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE NICKY. She's praised Gaga and emulated her style and has had her own beef with an established icon shading her... yet she is currently in bed with Queen Mother and White Witch Madonna... where does her loyalty lie? Banshee Hooker (Gaga) or White Witch? Will she be killed in the crossfire? Should Gaga team up with Lil Kim and Janet?

THERE WILL BE BLOOD :o

Nicki is Madonnas next victim. There's a reason Timbaland fell off, Xtina's music flopped, Britney went mad and Justin stopped making music - it's Madonna. She sucks their success out.

Is Britney the sole survivor of Maldoon's wrath :unsure:

Is Britney the sole survivor of Maldoon's wrath :unsure:

Britney's music may have 'survived' (if thats what you want to call it :lol:) but Madonna took her sanity away with that holy kiss. It didn't affect Xtina because Madges powers needed time to recuperate after Britney.

Britney's music may have 'survived' (if thats what you want to call it :lol:) but Madonna took her sanity away with that holy kiss. It didn't affect Xtina because Madges powers needed time to recuperate after Britney.

So Madonna's dose for Xtina made her fat a flop and gave her surprise period blood -_- I would rather go insane -_-

I love this. :lol:

I would say her loyalty lies with Madonna. Roc, do you remember about a year ago Nicki was asked who she wanted to work with next and she said Madonna? I remember you saying, "Mark my words, it will happen."

Yes I do, and I even remember her wearing a Madonna tshirt in a video or photoshoot... but wouldn't she empathize with Gaga in the sense that both of them said nothing but good things to their respective trailblazers and then both Lil Kim and Madonna dissed them. What Madonna said isn't that bad but it's cutting and calculated... she doesn't say anything bad about anyone anymore and praises people like Rihanna who isn't actually a real threat. To me it comes off as salty -_-

What did madonna say about gaga?

That she is "reductive"

:lmao:!!!!!!

:asham: Poor Nicki God knows what's in store for her :(

I'm not too bothered about MIA - she's a none factor anyway. But Nicki...maybe she's the exception? :lol:

Well MIA is immune, she's too cool for this pop shit anyway.

Like TE said... given her latest work the effects might already be appearing -_-

I'm not too bothered about MIA - she's a none factor anyway. But Nicki...maybe she's the exception? :lol:

The Stupid Hoe video is generally viewed as a letdown. It's also been "banned" from BET.

Her current singles have been under performing.

Her album has been pushed back.

It begins. -_-

Yes I do, and I even remember her wearing a Madonna tshirt in a video or photoshoot... but wouldn't she empathize with Gaga in the sense that both of them said nothing but good things to their respective trailblazers and then both Lil Kim and Madonna dissed them. What Madonna said isn't that bad but it's cutting and calculated... she doesn't say anything bad about anyone anymore and praises people like Rihanna who isn't actually a real threat. To me it comes off as salty -_-

That she is "reductive"

:asham: Poor Nicki God knows what's in store for her :(

I agree she would empathize but she's part of Madonna's inner circle now. She might sit on the fence with this one ala Mary J. Blige with the Nicki/Kim beef.

And I see what you're doing, Roc. You want Paul to ask you what "reductive" means so you can tell him to look it up. :lol:

I agree she would empathize but she's part of Madonna's inner circle now. She might sit on the fence with this one ala Mary J. Blige with the Nicki/Kim beef.

And I see what you're doing, Roc. You want Paul to ask you what "reductive" means so you can tell him to look it up. :lol:

*smh that is some cold ish -_- Especially since she Gagafied herself when she became big and owes a lot for the niche Gaga created. I'm excited for Madge's album but I'm really excited about Gaga's next one. This was a bumpy era... the music was there but she had a lot of hiccups. Add this to mix and she's gonna be hungry to prove herself and she's gonna do what she does best and unleash some titan of a pop song baked in the fires of Hell.

:lol: no actually I wasn't even thinking that -_- I don't even have a gif prepared -_-

The Stupid Hoe video is generally viewed as a letdown. It's also been "banned" from BET.

Her current singles have been under performing.

Her album has been pushed back.

It begins. -_-

:lmao:!!! It's about time

She's really repetitive and boring right now... I used to be a big Nicki fan but the stuff from her new album so far is garbage

She's a one trick pony imo lol. I can't stand her right now

Archived