Ozzy Osbourne to Lady Gaga: Gurl PLEASE sit DOWN somewhere!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

http://perezhilton.com/2010-12-22-ozzy-osbourne-sick-of-lady-gaga-over-exposed

Blasphemy!!

During a recent interview, Ozzy Osbourne was asked what he thought about the new slew of artists in music today. Once again, he had no idea who Justin Bieber was, but he did know all about the loveliness that is our wifey, Lady Gaga.

Thing is, he admits to being a bit "sick of her" and thinks that she's just "too overexposed" for her own good. He explained:

"I do think Lady Gaga should take a break for a little while. She's getting to be too much, and she doesn't watch the exposure of her clothes. She's just too overexposed. She could be the next Madonna if she played her cards right. I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lamp shade or whatever. She needs to take a break, I think, for an hour or so. I love her, I think she's really, really entertaining, but she's doing a bit too much. Every day it is something else. The specialness of her is gonna get killed if she doesn't calm it down. Who manages her? Someone should whisper in her ear and say back off for a couple of months — let people gain interest back. Let people want you, you know?"

Sorry Ozzy, but we just can't agree! She's in high demand and when you're as big a star as she is, you can't crawl into the shadows to tease people. Her little monsters are as fervent about her music and art as ever. That's not going to die down anytime soon.

Get it while the getting is good, we say! We want MORE Gagaliciousness!

#Ooop!2hs94zb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, he had no idea who Justin Bieber was

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"I do think Lady Gaga should take a break for a little while. She's getting to be too much, and she doesn't watch the exposure of her clothes. She's just too overexposed. She could be the next Madonna if she played her cards right. I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lamp shade or whatever. She needs to take a break, I think, for an hour or so. I love her, I think she's really, really entertaining, but she's doing a bit too much. Every day it is something else. The specialness of her is gonna get killed if she doesn't calm it down. Who manages her? Someone should whisper in her ear and say back off for a couple of months — let people gain interest back. Let people want you, you know?"

I've been saying that for awhile now...the shtick is gonna wear off soon. However it seems that's where the industry is now...artists releasing a new project every single year.

I understand it though, the industry is DEAD...the labels need these big artists constantly releasing. Unfortunately alot of artists (I.E Gaga, Rihanna) are over saturating the market though

Flop? Boy BOOM!

Mrs. Ozzy better sit down before she breaks something with her old corpse looking ass. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Yes FLOP!!!!

:coffee:

I'm not here for Ozzy or Bieber.

I just thought it was funny that he shaded Ms. Bieber :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Does that junkie seems like the type that listens to R&B/teen Dance? As usual you try to spark a fight without using an organ called a brain. And plus Janhova was spreading the Book of Bieber to Gaylor Fairy, and that's all I care about :w00t:

I'm not trying to spark a fight. :rolleyes:

I just thought it was funny what Ozzy said. :lol:

...and Janhova didn't spread the book of that flop. If anything she told Tyler to stay away from that little brat's music at all cost :coffee:

Yeah it's so funny when someone is asked about someone that's in a genre they clearly don't listen to :yawn: At least he wasn't lying like Mariah did about J.Lo.

Are you still having flu-like symptoms because Janhova was spreading the word of the Biebs? I think there's some otc cold medicine to help you get over it :coffee:

2ahxed.jpg

Y'all ruin every topic i swear. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

xduhau.jpg

Yeah it's so funny when someone is asked about someone that's in a genre they clearly don't listen to :yawn: At least he wasn't lying like Mariah did about J.Lo.

Are you still having flu-like symptoms because Janhova was spreading the word of the Biebs? I think there's some otc cold medicine to help you get over it :coffee:

He probably vaguely knows of Bieber, but sees him as irrelevant (just like the rest of the word who isn't 12 or a raging flame like yourself :) )

Janhova never spoke of that flop. :coffee: