Contrary to what y'all say, I loved Rihanna's performance

RaLpHieReBeL516

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeayaKXsOSo&feature=related

she looked great, (she looks like she put on some nice weight in all the right places), she sounded good and i loved when she jumped in with the dancers, for someone who doesnt dance she did well and it looked natural, lets see Britney do that choreo now lol, anyone who says she sounded horrible or couldnt dance already had that notion before seeing the performance, that coldplay dude sounded a mess on that paradise song, wtf was up with his falsetto?! o_0

i thought her performance was OK, but that's just b/c i like that song.....that being said:

Her voice was horrible (sounded nothing like the studio version)

I enjoyed that she TRIED to dance (A for Effort i guess), but i wish she would go take lessons from Shakira or somebody

true it didnt sound exactly like the studio version but, u could tell it was WFL, when u sing live u never copy the identical stylings of the studio version anyway, hence the rolls she did in the beginning, her voice wasnt HORRIBLE :rolleyes: cut it out, i love her and even i know there are other performance where if u said that i will agree, this is not one of them

She has grown as a performer..she sounded great(but some parts were :umm: )..she danced more than I ever seen her do..and she was confident! Her performance is getting good reviews while Coldplay's isn't. -_-

yes.she.was. and I believe that is why I enjoyed it so much. She is really starting to come into her own as a performer.

i really enjoyed her performance. love the energy and she was really trying it with that choreography. I see you RiRi.

i loved that choreography haha and for her not being a dancer all those dancers didnt outshine her, but yeah i wish i can find it in HD so i can download it to my computer, that routine during the crescendo of the song they did bought me back to the Throb breakdown on the VR tour i was like aww shit!

yes.she.was. and I believe that is why I enjoyed it so much. She is really starting to come into her own as a performer.

Pretty much! On twitter, some of the haters said they enjoyed her performance..and the green girls were still bitter towards her! :whistle:

I damn near passed out when the bitch started hitting the dance moves. Loved that she danced.

Mrs. Brown.....same old same old. I'm over her. Rih was more energetic.

ok! :clapping: and she was keepin up too! yeah hers was i dont even know why Brown wears the headset he should just prerecord all his vocals lol doing backflips and shit,lol

can we talk about how fit Rihanna is and that hair...BITCH! I was a little jealous when I saw her last night and Vooodeux is not the green type boo.

yes! and it seems like shes fit and a lil thicker i was like aww shit in them shorts, she shoulda worn them without the pants but it went with the style, but she looked amazing on that runway

can we talk about how fit Rihanna is and that hair...BITCH! I was a little jealous when I saw her last night and Vooodeux is not the green type boo.

She made me question my sexuality.. :unsure::shifty:

I'm sure she was doing it for Chris Brown, J. Cole and Drake.. :shifty: Even the girls were gaggin on how FABULOUS she looked. :shifty:

Archived