High School Reunion

Kaleidoscope Eyes

It will be five years since I've graduated in June. They've already sent out the invites, but I'm not sure I want to go. I think five years is a little too soon, and all those memories are still fresh in my mind. Meaning I still hate quite a few people from my graduating class.

Did you go to your high school reunion? Will you go to your high school reunion?

Exactly :lol:

Hell, about half of them got knocked up right after high school anyway :lol:

Well, everyone has their own path they must tread :umm:

I pretty much look at most people I graduated with and think to myself god I am so much better than you -_- In the most humble way of course :whistle:

Well, everyone has their own path they must tread :umm:

I pretty much look at most people I graduated with and think to myself god I am so much better than you -_- In the most humble way of course :whistle:

You know what?! :lol: I hatechu for that statement :lol:

What kind of kid were you in high school? :lol:

You know what?! :lol: I hatechu for that statement :lol:

What kind of kid were you in high school? :lol:

Oh I was a total caterpillar Angie -_- in the sense that NOW I am a beautiful butterfly but I was a total non factor in high school. I was alright, I managed to float between all the social groups and I had popular friends as well as geeks and nerds, but I didn't turn into "me" until college. I was pre "Free Bitch" -_- (baby)

you? :unsure:

Oh I was a total caterpillar Angie -_- in the sense that NOW I am a beautiful butterfly but I was a total non factor in high school. I was alright, I managed to float between all the social groups and I had popular friends as well as geeks and nerds, but I didn't turn into "me" until college. I was pre "Free Bitch" -_- (baby)

you? :unsure:

Me too! I was well known and I was considerable likeable and smart and I had all kinds of friends. I really found myself during college. It's funny though, because I used to get almost no attention from guys in high school, but it turned out, I wasn't paying attention, and there were some that guys that knew my older brother and feared him -_- .

Me too! I was well known and I was considerable likeable and smart and I had all kinds of friends. I really found myself during college. It's funny though, because I used to get almost no attention from guys in high school, but it turned out, I wasn't paying attention, and there were some that guys that knew my older brother and feared him -_- .

Oh is that all Angie :lol: Ohh I see -_- Is your older brother hot :shifty: Don't answer that but I'm going to imagine he is :shifty:

I experienced something similar... what's funny is I never thought anyone could be into me and god knows how many opportunities I missed out on. Turns out I am quite the piece of ass -_-

Oh is that all Angie :lol: Ohh I see -_- Is your older brother hot :shifty: Don't answer that but I'm going to imagine he is :shifty:

I experienced something similar... what's funny is I never thought anyone could be into me and god knows how many opportunities I missed out on. Turns out I am quite the piece of ass -_-

People used to cheat off me for tests in high school. There was one guy in particular I used to help out all the time because he was cute and he would make comments about my body :blush::lol: I was sooooooooooooo shy around guys that time.

I have you know, I was a virgin in high school :lol: I didn't lose it until I was almost out of college. I was finally ready and couldn't take it anymore :lol:

My brother is cute :rolleyes::lol:

I SEE MY ROC GETS DOWN! :lol: :lol:

Mine will be in a few years, and I won't be attending. :coffee: I could really give a TOFrat's ass about majority of them. :filenails: Not to mention damn near all of them (boys and girls) have 2-3 kids already. :mellow: I don't wanna see their babies' pictures, because I'd be quick to call an ugly baby an ugly baby. :umm: Facebook is enough for me, but even then it's too much because it helped me realize that I've seriously outgrown them and their ghetto/redneck methods. -_-

People used to cheat off me for tests in high school. There was one guy in particular I used to help out all the time because he was cute and he would make comments about my body :blush::lol: I was sooooooooooooo shy around guys that time.

I have you know, I was a virgin in high school :lol: I didn't lose it until I was almost out of college. I was finally ready and couldn't take it anymore :lol:

My brother is cute :rolleyes::lol:

I SEE MY ROC GETS DOWN! :lol: :lol:

I bet I know just your type, I probably would have loved you in HS ^_^ Basically exactly what you described but I can picture you :lol: Omg hot boys make you act a fool -_- Even then... I would secretly geek out when I would get a chance to interact with one :ph34r:

I was too Angie :rolleyes: But I lost it the year after but let me tell you my sex history has been checkered at best :sigh: Anyway I felt like everyone was having sex but me and I felt like such a loser. I'm glad I did it and got it over with cus it was such a big deal to me :asham:

Oh? :shifty: Is he single? :unsure: Like I always say to the straights... a hole is a hole.

It's been known to happen :whistle:

Archived