SWV is READY!!!!

jarrylf

Ok....LOVE the song....listen to it damn near daily.....

But ummm....1 i thought Taj sang the 2nd verse. Then i saw the video and Beyonce Coko was sangin. And i was like oh. :umm:

2....Leelee looks uncomfortable in the video during her verse.

3. They straight up Michelle'd Taj's ass in that video. Really LeeLee was Michelle'd too. :umm: But i do like the video...they all look great. ^_^

That's what I hate about groups...all the damn change in lineups. It pisses me off :lol:.

BTW Kelly used to namedrop En Vogue EVERY week on her stint in X Factor. Straight up stanning for them :asham:

AH Good to know, I know Bey has said nice stuff about them, I can see the major influence in DC from EV.

Woo thats just a big ol stanky mess, which hurts because they're my #1 group ever, but they didnt listen to Dawn, they signed with Rufftown, and rufftown isnt supporting them at all, it was pretty much the 1st deal that offered them a contract, and then not only that Dawn said they didnt even want to negotiate anything, they just wanted to sign that contract and get to work. And so now, their a trio, and their mad that they're getting the shaft right now from the company. They gotta work on their communication issues. Or make Dawn the leader or somethin because she seems to know what she's doing.

You live here too?

Yep in the Central Valley where it pretty much sucks lol

Archived