SWV is READY!!!!

jarrylf

THEY BACK

002.jpg

DAMN I hope this inspires En Vogue & Xscape to get they shit together so at least 3 of my 5 fave girl groups can have a new album out, not just 1. Anyway, I love the song, and I love the video, they looked good, all in they 40's and lookin good. All thicker, but aint nothin wrong wit that. I also love that they finally put Lelee singing lead on a single, before I got their albums I didnt know what the hell Lelee sounded like lol.

THEY BACK

002.jpg

DAMN I hope this inspires En Vogue & Xscape to get they shit together so at least 3 of my 5 fave girl groups can have a new album out, not just 1. Anyway, I love the song, and I love the video, they looked good, all in they 40's and lookin good. All thicker, but aint nothin wrong wit that. I also love that they finally put Lelee singing lead on a single, before I got their albums I didnt know what the hell Lelee sounded like lol.

Keep dreaming because Xscape will NEVER get back together. Have you not heard all the issues Kandi said she has with the other ladies? Tiny is the only one she's still cool with but her friendship with the other ladies are completely shot to hell and she has said numerous times that they will NEVER unite. It got that bad.

Keep dreaming because Xscape will NEVER get back together. Have you not heard all the issues Kandi said she has with the other ladies? Tiny is the only one she's still cool with but her friendship with the other ladies are completely shot to hell and she has said numerous times that they will NEVER unite. It got that bad.

Yea I heard but I can have hope, who's to say how they'll feel in the next 5-10 years? Hell I didnt think SWV would get back together cause Coco had a nice solo/gospel thing going on, and it seems ALOT different than the Shalamar issues.

I do too, and Im glad it's getting radio play too (as of last week, out here in Cali)

I hope their comeback does well. I don't expect them to storm the Hot 100 or anything :lol: but I hope they get the support from Urban.

I hope their comeback does well. I don't expect them to storm the Hot 100 or anything :lol: but I hope they get the support from Urban.

My thoughts exactly, I'd be SHOCKED if this single gets anywhere near the top....50 on the pop charts, but I can easily see it maybe getting top 20 on the R&B charts with the right promo. And they've been touring for like 4-5yrs so its good they've been out there rebuilding that name.

My thoughts exactly, I'd be SHOCKED if this single gets anywhere near the top....50 on the pop charts, but I can easily see it maybe getting top 20 on the R&B charts with the right promo. And they've been touring for like 4-5yrs so its good they've been out there rebuilding that name.

Their fans and 90s R&B lovers have been wanting some sort of 90s R&B girl group comeback for years so hopefully they'll support this. I know I will be :excited:

What's happening with En Vogues comeback?

Their fans and 90s R&B lovers have been wanting some sort of 90s R&B girl group comeback for years so hopefully they'll support this. I know I will be :excited:

What's happening with En Vogues comeback?

Woo thats just a big ol stanky mess, which hurts because they're my #1 group ever, but they didnt listen to Dawn, they signed with Rufftown, and rufftown isnt supporting them at all, it was pretty much the 1st deal that offered them a contract, and then not only that Dawn said they didnt even want to negotiate anything, they just wanted to sign that contract and get to work. And so now, their a trio, and their mad that they're getting the shaft right now from the company. They gotta work on their communication issues. Or make Dawn the leader or somethin because she seems to know what she's doing.

I love being in Cali >_<

You live here too?

Woo thats just a big ol stanky mess, which hurts because they're my #1 group ever, but they didnt listen to Dawn, they signed with Rufftown, and rufftown isnt supporting them at all, it was pretty much the 1st deal that offered them a contract, and then not only that Dawn said they didnt even want to negotiate anything, they just wanted to sign that contract and get to work. And so now, their a trio, and their mad that they're getting the shaft right now from the company. They gotta work on their communication issues. Or make Dawn the leader or somethin because she seems to know what she's doing.

Damn that's a complete mess. I don't know why folks sign to unknown labels thinking they're going to get them somewhere :lol:

Damn that's a complete mess. I don't know why folks sign to unknown labels thinking they're going to get them somewhere :lol:

Especially acts that are already, and its soooo sad because those 4 can SANNNNNNNG and dance, and write, and were very close to becoming 1 of the biggest girl groups, they should be where Boyz II Men are today. But they cant get their management right. And I feel bad for Dawn, she came back and said she'd stay as long as they can make progress as a group, and then they made a dumb move like this and they're back to being EV3, and nobody's checkin for EV3. Their comeback tour was successful because Dawn was back, thats what we wanted the 4 originals, not 3.

Sorry this is so much, but Im really touchy about this damn group.

God Bless You.

al42rr.gif

Especially acts that are already, and its soooo sad because those 4 can SANNNNNNNG and dance, and write, and were very close to becoming 1 of the biggest girl groups, they should be where Boyz II Men are today. But they cant get their management right. And I feel bad for Dawn, she came back and said she'd stay as long as they can make progress as a group, and then they made a dumb move like this and they're back to being EV3, and nobody's checkin for EV3. Their comeback tour was successful because Dawn was back, thats what we wanted the 4 originals, not 3.

Sorry this is so much, but Im really touchy about this damn group.

Wasn't Dawn the main one though? So thats like Destiny's Child reuniting and it only being LeToya, Kelly, Michelle :asham:

Wasn't Dawn the main one though? So thats like Destiny's Child reuniting and it only being LeToya, Kelly, Michelle :asham:

LOL, nah theres no lead singer (part of the reason I love it, I have more respect for those kinds of groups), Dawn did sing lead on the biggest hit, but they're all the lead singers. The good thing about them being as good as they are, no matter who leaves, the other 3 are still great, and besides the obvious 1 less voice, they still sound solid and great, wheres if Bey left DC....dont think I could say that lol. But yea I think EV was 1 of the only (if not THE only) mainstream R&B female groups without a lead singer. The genius thing is that all 4 of the original members were in a group previous to EV, and were the lead singers. Which I think is why all 4 voices are AMAZING together

LOL, nah theres no lead singer (part of the reason I love it, I have more respect for those kinds of groups), Dawn did sing lead on the biggest hit, but they're all the lead singers. The good thing about them being as good as they are, no matter who leaves, the other 3 are still great, and besides the obvious 1 less voice, they still sound solid and great, wheres if Bey left DC....dont think I could say that lol. But yea I think EV was 1 of the only (if not THE only) mainstream R&B female groups without a lead singer. The genius thing is that all 4 of the original members were in a group previous to EV, and were the lead singers. Which I think is why all 4 voices are AMAZING together

That's what I hate about groups...all the damn change in lineups. It pisses me off :lol:.

BTW Kelly used to namedrop En Vogue EVERY week on her stint in X Factor. Straight up stanning for them :asham:

Archived