The LEGENDARY, The ICONIC....ThatOtherFan's Birthday Thread!!!

ThatOtherFan

Well I'm sure her "at drag home" is much better now both of her times on the show, she was still relatively new to the whole thing. She was still learning how to paint her face while she was on the show... :lmao: The point is she has the talent, she just needs polish on the style end of it...which is why Ru brought her back, the potential there is undeniable. If Shangela can pull all of the elements together she will be the next superstar...something I don't think you can say about any other contestant that's ever been on the show. She has has crossover appeal.

Yesssssssss she betta hit that dip!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Shangela doesn't think she's "too good" for the show.. :rolleyes:

Oh Shang was clearly ROBBED on the second season. There's no way that Mystique's sloppy ass should have lasted longer. Once Shang gets it all together, I'll go back to cheering for her. Her constant need for help on season 3 just turned me off badly.

She did it again when they auditioned for a lead role in a music video. She knew she wasn't going to get it because she was black and the role was one of them to play a "mini" version of the white singer, so she hit it to make them remember her and it made the folks gag hard! :excited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVAUaocY0ec&feature=youtu.be&t=5m37s -_- (the scene is quick though)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Shang was clearly ROBBED on the second season. There's no way that Mystique's sloppy ass should have lasted longer. Once Shang gets it all together, I'll go back to cheering for her. Her constant need for help on season 3 just turned me off badly.

She did it again when they auditioned for a lead role in a music video. She knew she wasn't going to get it because she was black and the role was one of them to play a "mini" version of the white singer, so she hit it to make them remember her and it made the folks gag hard! :excited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVAUaocY0ec&feature=youtu.be&t=5m37s -_- (the scene is quick though)

Shangela was robbed for both seasons.... :rolleyes: She didn't do anything wrong during season three. It's not as if she was lazy, she was learning still...How do you learn if you don't ask? The problem is the majority of the other girls were threatened by her because she had been brought back. I think that was first for ANY reality tv show, people don't get brought back until the "All Star" season, but Shangela came back (and with a little help) was actually surviving week after week. That can be intimidating

YESSSSSSSS!!! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was quick, but I caught it... Shangela doesn't have an ego. :rolleyes: If she did she never would have agreed to appear on the show again for the opening of the 4th season and be made fun of during her scenes on the show. :rolleyes:

tumblr_m13oixjzEE1qhmwxco1_r2_500.gif

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just saw this...

Bored of doing so much more than required? GOOD... :hmph:

Yes, it was actually a decent B-day. :blush:

No. Bored of you doing too much and being delusional :rolleyes:

Aww that's good. How old are you now? No shade but I forgot :(

I don't do too much, nor am I delusional...so you can't be bored. :excited: :excited: :excited:

I never told anyone how old I am. lol I'm 30.

You do and you are and I am bored :P

You did a while ago and everyone was shocked because we though you were in your early 20s :lol:. You do look very young though tbh 30 is not by any means old.

You do and you are and I am bored :P

You did a while ago and everyone was shocked because we though you were in your early 20s :lol:. You do look very young though tbh 30 is not by any means old.

You may be bored, but you can't be bored with me...as I NEVER do too much. B)

Oh yeah, I remember that...lol Thank you, I'm glad people still think I look young. I don't feel "old" either. lol

You may be bored, but you can't be bored with me...as I NEVER do too much. B)

Oh yeah, I remember that...lol Thank you, I'm glad people still think I look young. I don't feel "old" either. lol

:yawn:

lol Janet and Mariah have got me never feeling old considering how young they look etc :lol:

:dance:

I hope I still look as young as Janet and Mimi when I get to be their age! :yep: lol

*bored by TOF*

lol same!!! People get shocked when I tell them I'm 22 so I'm hoping I emulate them tbh

tumblr_m13oixjzEE1qhmwxco1_r2_500.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Shangela was robbed for both seasons.... :rolleyes: She didn't do anything wrong during season three. It's not as if she was lazy, she was learning still...How do you learn if you don't ask? The problem is the majority of the other girls were threatened by her because she had been brought back. I think that was first for ANY reality tv show, people don't get brought back until the "All Star" season, but Shangela came back (and with a little help) was actually surviving week after week. That can be intimidating

YESSSSSSSS!!! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was quick, but I caught it... Shangela doesn't have an ego. :rolleyes: If she did she never would have agreed to appear on the show again for the opening of the 4th season and be made fun of during her scenes on the show. :rolleyes:

How does you learn when you keep asking about the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......and over............and over...and over..and over again? :mellow: The only main one "threatened" by her was Delta. Raja wasn't "threatened", he just hated Shang for the fact that she did a friendly act for Shang by helping her with her S2 reunion outfit and lent her some stuff, and Shang returned her stuff and it was all fucked up. :sigh: Shang should have gave Raja new stuff since she messed up the items. :umm: Milan knew she was better by Shang and wasn't fazed while Shang was fazed by Milan's commercial Asian act. :coffee:

*sucks teeth* Just sayin'...

What have I got to be mad about :unsure:. Delusional rants from you again...

:)

Mad because I remain unfazed by your foolishness in this thread. B)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

How does you learn when you keep asking about the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......and over............and over...and over..and over again? :mellow: The only main one "threatened" by her was Delta. Raja wasn't "threatened", he just hated Shang for the fact that she did a friendly act for Shang by helping her with her S2 reunion outfit and lent her some stuff, and Shang returned her stuff and it was all fucked up. :sigh: Shang should have gave Raja new stuff since she messed up the items. :umm: Milan knew she was better by Shang and wasn't fazed while Shang was fazed by Milan's commercial Asian act. :coffee:

*sucks teeth* Just sayin'...

It's not funny... :rolleyes:

Again, Shangela was still relatively new. It's not as if the show was taped over a full calendar year and Shangela was still asking questions...I mean, isn't the show taped in succession in a few weeks basically? Meaning shows are filmed back to back day after day?

The pace of the show meant that she would have to ask for help/advice for something over and over. Especially if she's very new to the whole thing, which she was...

Raja was being SHADY being putting that tea out there and trying to ruin Shangela's rep with the rest of the girls. I'm not saying it's not true (though I'm a bit hesitant to believe it), that's just something you discuss in private. I guess it makes for good tv though... :sigh:

Raja was pressed as was everyone else on that show, because they knew that even though Shangela was still new to the game, and had a lot to learn she was MAJOR competition over the simple fact that she had been brought back to the show. It meant Ru saw the potential.

Archived