The LEGENDARY, The ICONIC....ThatOtherFan's Birthday Thread!!!

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oop. Happy belated ^_^

Thank you, Willameisha. :blush:

You were saying? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

That was just enough. B)

I don't think "LEGEND"s need to make their own birthday threads :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Today, March 17th, the blueprint, the template for all that would follow his LEGENDARY and ICONIC footsteps was born. Celebrate the first true LEGEND of Planet Janet. Leave your birthday wishes here - ThatOtherFan's team

You were saying... :coffee:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gifhappy.gif

:rolleyes::lol: :lol:

:cheer: What about his Evolution album? I heard the song that features Shemar is a hit in Germany. :excited:

That album is a career-best so far with shipments in excess of 5,000,000. We're gearing up for the release of new album "29" with lead single "Snatching In The Deep" set to make an impact next week! Pre-orders already have the album at gold :excited:!!

That album is a career-best so far with shipments in excess of 5,000,000. We're gearing up for the release of new album "29" with lead single "Snatching In The Deep" set to make an impact next week! Pre-orders already have the album at gold :excited:!!

He's truly a beast when it comes to the charts and sales! ^_^ I wanna hear the "I Found A Wig" track. :excited:

Did Some Wig Like Yew make it onto the alberm? :w00t:

blush.gifwub.giflaugh.gif

You do with things like this :rolleyes: Yes, but you're still here. That's what matters blush.gif

smiley-hug015.gif

Because I know crazy and charming do not go together! sleep.giflaugh.gif Thank you! blush.gif

One more thing, I will never give your ass another b.day wish after this crap. mellow.gif Ungrateful hoe. :umm: Yes I'm talking about you Lajerk.

latriceroyale1.gif

I've been creating my own B-day thread for the last three years or so, you KNEW I was going to create one this year. It's my tradition, Hendrika.... :rolleyes:

No need to be mad...

xg9ok8.jpg

The LEGENDARY, The ICONIC...ThatOtherFan has broken records by becoming the first artist in history to have a record go platinum on their birthday:

Dzdiw.jpg

Congratulations! :excited: :excited:

TOO. MUCH. BU.

:umm:

You're suppose to be wishing me a Happy B-day not posting Little Bill stuff...and I still don't know who Little Bill is. :hmph:

I hear Wigonic is soon to be double-platinum :excited:

:cheer: What about his Evolution album? I heard the song that features Shemar is a hit in Germany. :excited:

He's truly a beast when it comes to the charts and sales! ^_^ I wanna hear the "I Found A Wig" track. :excited:

:lmao:!! I'll post the lyrics tonight :blush:

These five posts contain SOOOOOOOO much more than what was required!!! :sigh:

You two took doing too much to new heights with these posts! :umm:

No need to be mad...

xg9ok8.jpg

TOO. MUCH. BU.

:umm:

You're suppose to be wishing me a Happy B-day not posting Little Bill stuff...and I still don't know who Little Bill is. :hmph:

Is that gif Beyonce unsure.gif? Or it's Donna Summer?

I didn't do enough :filenails:

Yew got Alzheimers, Bill?

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Did Some Wig Like Yew make it onto the alberm? :w00t:

It sure did :excited:!! We were concerned about a possible leak but we managed to secure it :D!

These three posts also contain a bit too much! :umm:

There needs to be a limit of just how much you can do in each thread, but the limit here has been SURPASSED!!! :sigh:

Is that gif Beyonce :unsure:? Or it's Donna Summer?

I didn't do enough :filenails:

Yew got Alzheimers, Bill?

4s19hu.jpg

That is the LEGENDARY and ICONIC Shangela from Rupaul's Drag Race. Do not shade the LEGEND in such a way! <_<

You surpassed doing too much! I can't even think of a word to describe how much you did! :umm:

No, I don't have Alzhemiers, and still don't know who Bill is! :coffee:

Archived