Harvard Racist Test Are you racist?

Bailey

are you racist? According to this Harvard test you can find out....I'm going to take it and see the results, I am supposed to do several tests there for sociology to find out the results, it is not an assignment but rather a "suggestion" which leaves me to wonder how many students will do it since it is not required.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/research/

You have completed the study

Thank you for your participation! This study is investigating ideology by gauging beliefs and opinions about religious, moral and political issues. In particular, we are investigating how people's deliberate, conscious beliefs relate to automatic, or implicit, responses to these issues. We are also interested in how ideological beliefs relate to personality variables and opinions on other issues.

You completed one or two Implicit Association Tests. Your results are reported below:

Your data suggest a moderate automatic association of Religion with False and Science with True.

If your score was described as 'inconclusive,' then your performance was not within the range to provide an interpretable result. Most inconclusive results are due to a high number of errors.

Depending on the magnitude of your result, your automatic associations may be described as 'slight', 'moderate', 'strong', or 'little to no preference'. How implicit associations affect our judgments and behaviors is not well understood and may be influenced by a number of variables. As such, the score should serve as an opportunity for self-reflection, not as a definitive assessment of your implicit thoughts or feelings. This and future research will clarify the way in which implicit thinking and feelings affects our perception, judgment, and action.

I took this last semester. I'm a racist and I'm proud. :thumbup:

:rolleyes: there are several to take but the one I took dealt with science versus religion I seem to prefer science. Considering I have a Bachelor's in Science that doesn't surprise me. I was hoping for a more fun test. :filenails:

Archived