Discography Chat: Christina Aguilera

jarrylf

14 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Just Be Free (1995) (Demo)
    • Christina Aguilera (1999)
    • Mi Reflejo (2000)
    • My Kind Of Christmas (2000)
    • Stripped (2002)
    • Back To Basics (2006)
    • Bionic (2010)
    • Burlesque (2010)
    • Keeps Getting Better (2008)

As the resident stan here, it's clear how I feel about her. As she continues to be my favorite female artist behind Janet, she never disappoints me musically. I think she has a lot of great music that will be appreciated more down the road. I think once people let to of their personal vendettas against her and accurately review her music, they'll see how good her material really is. She's not flawless of course and sometimes she can be a it of a miss, but most times it's a hit.

I thinks he is the most transcendent artist of her generation. She's not afraid to take risks and do something against the pop trend sans Bionic. She recalls the artistry of those from yesteryear and that also helps to understand why sh too is better than all of her peers. I'm not opposed to a duet with Beyonce, then they'll see how emotionless her voice is.

Oddly I've been playing Xtina all day today lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the resident stan here, it's clear how I feel about her. As she continues to be my favorite female artist behind Janet, she never disappoints me musically. I think she has a lot of great music that will be appreciated more down the road. I think once people let to of their personal vendettas against her and accurately review her music, they'll see how good her material really is. She's not flawless of course and sometimes she can be a it of a miss, but most times it's a hit.

I thinks he is the most transcendent artist of her generation. She's not afraid to take risks and do something against the pop trend sans Bionic. She recalls the artistry of those from yesteryear and that also helps to understand why sh too is better than all of her peers. I'm not opposed to a duet with Beyonce, then they'll see how emotionless her voice is.

:clapping: :clapping: I was hoping you'd come here, how could we chat about Xtina's music without you? And I agree with all that. I definitely think a duet with Bey (a ballad anyway) would be bigger than When You Believe :excited:

I can't take this much shade right now..

2u79j6gjpg-vi153.gif

Just Be Free :devil: j/p lol

I haven't really listened to her albums aside from her debut (another album I enjoyed back in the day). Most of what I've heard from Stripped was good ~ especially "Soar." I liked "Ain't No Other Man" as well; I commend her for trying different musical styles.

Archived