Discography Chat: Christina Aguilera

jarrylf

14 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Just Be Free (1995) (Demo)
    • Christina Aguilera (1999)
    • Mi Reflejo (2000)
    • My Kind Of Christmas (2000)
    • Stripped (2002)
    • Back To Basics (2006)
    • Bionic (2010)
    • Burlesque (2010)
    • Keeps Getting Better (2008)

She started out this song SO perfectly, and that WHISTLE NOT SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS MA LIFE I WILL NEVER FORGET WHEN I WATCHED THIS ON TV, no lie, when she Did the whistle, I had to "WOOOH" outloud lol. GO ON girl.

Like I said, I think she could flaunt that more, maybe not the extent of Mariah does, but I mean put it in a song

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THATS THE BEST SHE EVER OVERDID IT, AND YOU KNOWWW SHE WAS POSSESED LOL, for real, you can see she felt that song with every inch of her body

AND THAT IS WHY I LOVE HER! SHE SINGS FROM HER SOUL! NOT JUST BECAUSE SHE CAN SING! :excited::excited:

Rollingstone agrees. :cheers:

She started out this song SO perfectly, and that WHISTLE NOT SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS MA LIFE I WILL NEVER FORGET WHEN I WATCHED THIS ON TV, no lie, when she Did the whistle, I had to "WOOOH" outloud lol. GO ON girl.

Like I said, I think she could flaunt that more, maybe not the extent of Mariah does, but I mean put it in a song

SOULTINA felt that song.. :tear: When she hit that high note, the girls gagged! :lmao:

Damn its 5:40 am here on the West coast, so I gotta go to bed, but yall keep this alive, I LOVE talkin about her catalog, I dont do it enough. And goin back through songs was fun as hell. Slaytina got ma ass way to hyped tonight

I guess you can say I'm ........ :shifty:

So my last question of this evening, after watching this video and Dirty, does anyone else also think she's a underrated dancer too? Like Im not sayin she's prime Britney, but I am sayin, she has rhythm, she moves them legs & feet, and hips, like I think she's a MUCH better dancer than Gaga & Bey (and Britney in the last 5 years ofcourse), but thats my opinion.

Whats yours?

If Beyonce and Christina collaborate, I would listen...it could be decent...though the Bey stans would ruin it with their doing of the most.

Nevermind.

Tbqh, I don't think they would compliment each others voice. For some reason, I think their egos would get in the way instead of making a great song.

For show. I don't know why she feels the need to prove she can sing instead of just doing it. And when she does, she gets lost in it. But I didn't mind her going crazy for this performance:

My fave performance from her ever. I think James Brown took control of this little white woman.. :unsure::mellow:

Agreed. I guess she just feels it's one of her trademarks now. In a way it is, but that doesn't mean she can't still get some control and still lose herself in the music.

YAAASSSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: She felt a new spirit that day! :mellow: He probably did :lol: Little latina woman, btw :thumbup:

Tbqh, I don't think they would compliment each others voice. For some reason, I think their egos would get in the way instead of making a great song.

So you think it'll be a When You Believe part 2?

tumblr_lx3lzokSct1r3ap65.gif

Agreed. I guess she just feels it's one of her trademarks now. In a way it is, but that doesn't mean she can't still get some control and still lose herself in the music.

YAAASSSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: She felt a new spirit that day! :mellow: He probably did :lol: Little latina woman, btw :thumbup:

OH lawd..I never thought it about it that way.. :asham: Ch..she needs to stop it though..It does get annoying..

When you prompt someone to call you from across the country and say that you slayed a performance, that actually says something! My best friend called me and said "Did you see Christina kill that performance"..I was like of course..and my boyfriend at the time was blown away as well(and he was a Bey stan).. :asham: He couldn't believe how she channelled James Brown.. :asham:

She gave up the ghost that night...I know Martina McBride was like :shifty:

:lol:

:lmao::lmao: The gals were gagging.

So you think it'll be a When You Believe part 2?

tumblr_lx3lzokSct1r3ap65.gif

:lmao::lmao: @ that gif.

I think they would actually try to outsing each other instead of giving a reserved and smooth vocal. I can see both of them now screaming/grunting/growling at the top of their lungs.. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: @ that gif.

I think they would actually try to outsing each other instead of giving a reserved and smooth vocal. I can see both of them now screaming/grunting/growling at the top of their lungs.. :lmao:

So it will be a When You Believe Part 2 then :lmao:.

It would definitely be a belt-fest.

I think Xtina and Adele would slay...a 'Rumor Has It' or 'You Lost Me' type of song would be genius.

OH lawd..I never thought it about it that way.. :asham: Ch..she needs to stop it though..It does get annoying..

When you prompt someone to call you from across the country and say that you slayed a performance, that actually says something! My best friend called me and said "Did you see Christina kill that performance"..I was like of course..and my boyfriend at the time was blown away as well(and he was a Bey stan).. :asham: He couldn't believe how she channelled James Brown.. :asham:

That was probably my first guess :asham: I see no lies -_-

Now THAT'S the gospel truth :clapping: :clapping: Christina slaying the lives of Bey stans, too. :tear: Her power knows no bounds :cry: James took her over from his grave that night -_-

That was probably my first guess :asham: I see no lies -_-

Now THAT'S the gospel truth :clapping: :clapping: Christina slaying the lives of Bey stans, too. :tear: Her power knows no bounds :cry: James took her over from his grave that night -_-

Proving that she's the voice of our generation. :thumbup:

I only started paying attention to her from Stripped to now...he's She's one of those artists like Britney and P!nk where I don't care to listen to the albums they started out with. I was listening to the albums I got of hers the other day and Bionic is my favorite...then B2B...and then I]Stripped. "Dirry" will remain my favorite song from her. :wub: Whenever I hear that, the cunt inside me takes over. -_-

Archived