Bad Girls Club Season 8

JoeJoe

Damn Camilla was whoopin' everybody's ass on stage shit! :lol:

i kinda knew she would. she was one of the very few bad girls that can actually fight. Its so refreshing to have a bitch that can throw punches and not be over 300 pounds and the fact that she looks good is an added bonus.

i kinda knew she would. she was one of the very few bad girls that can actually fight. Its so refreshing to have a bitch that can throw punches and not be over 300 pounds and the fact that she looks good is an added bonus.

a pretty girl that can whoop ass and I love it. I mean she beat up at least 3 girls during the reunion show :lol:

She is the only interesting one this entire season. Elease and Amy had my attention for 3 episodes each but then got boring. Really disappointing after how good New Orleans was.

She is the only interesting one this entire season. Elease and Amy had my attention for 3 episodes each but then got boring. Really disappointing after how good New Orleans was.

The New Orleans season was sooooo good! I live for Tiara!

okay! her kicks and punches look like they hurt too. That lame bitch Elease got most of it. :lol:

Tell me why they show her kickin' Elease in the chest and the punch in the face right after in slow motion? :lmao:

The New Orleans season was sooooo good! I live for Tiara!

Tiara and Judi were my favorites, but honestly, I'd rather see Shelly or Priscilla (who I cannot stand) than watch any more of season 8. The only thing worse than about season 7 is Tasha.

Tiara and Judi were my favorites, but honestly, I'd rather see Shelly or Priscilla (who I cannot stand) than watch any more of season 8. The only thing worse than about season 7 is Tasha.

When I tell you I got soooooo much life from Staci kicking Tasha's ass! I LIVED! I also see Judi a lot. She lives around here. I loved her crazy ass too!

When I tell you I got soooooo much life from Staci kicking Tasha's ass! I LIVED! I also see Judi a lot. She lives around here. I loved her crazy ass too!

Staci was too crazy for me hehe. That fight with her and Tasha was better than ANYTHING from this season (except for anything with Camilla).

Archived