Kylie Minogue To Release 'Timebomb' This Friday

TwistedElegance™

I love the song! She made me wanna wanna (woop) made me wanna dance like it's the last dance for the rest of time! :dance:

if she releases something catchy and fun, with the key word being fun here she can have ww success easily...

This. I would love it if Janet did an upbeat Rock song.

I love the song! She made me wanna wanna (woop) made me wanna dance like it's the last dance for the rest of time! :dance: This. I would love it if Janet did an upbeat Rock song.

I need a new Black Cat from her :tear:

For a Kylie video to hit 1 million youtube hits in 1.5 days is pretty amazing...

unlike iTunes, Youtube counts for nothing :umm:

it can have 2 billion views on youtube but if no one buys it... then it's nothing.. Youtube is a start but it doesn't determine success... especially since one user can view it 10s or 20 of times...

unlike iTunes, Youtube counts for nothing :umm:

it can have 2 billion views on youtube but if no one buys it... then it's nothing.. Youtube is a start but it doesn't determine success... especially since one user can view it 10s or 20 of times...

True, But if you look at All the lovers which had soo much prepromo, teasers and TV promo.... it took a while before it hit the 1 million mark... and it's still only at just 7 million.

Timebomb is already half way in 5 days...

Really think the touring in the US and south america has helped her a lot the last few years... + it might have been a smart move to keep this single a secret until the last moment and just hit it hard... The single is out for 5 days and already charting while radio didn't even have the time to add it to their playlists...

This could go either really well and make it a long chart run for the single, or very bad and disappear quickly off the charts...

True, But if you look at All the lovers which had soo much prepromo, teasers and TV promo.... it took a while before it hit the 1 million mark... and it's still only at just 7 million.

Timebomb is already half way in 5 days...

Really think the touring in the US and south america has helped her a lot the last few years... + it might have been a smart move to keep this single a secret until the last moment and just hit it hard... The single is out for 5 days and already charting while radio didn't even have the time to add it to their playlists...

This could go either really well and make it a long chart run for the single, or very bad and disappear quickly off the charts...

All My Lovers didn't reach Billboard Hot 100 :umm: or #1 in her countries that's she's famous in.. Besides the dance chart which isn't very difficult to do seeing as tho she's a pop artist... So that's a bad example

It'll be a hit since its so easy to garner a hit in the countries she's famous in

All My Lovers didn't reach Billboard Hot 100 :umm: or #1 in her countries that's she's famous in.. Besides the dance chart which isn't very difficult to do seeing as tho she's a pop artist... So that's a bad example

It'll be a hit since its so easy to garner a hit in the countries she's famous in

lol... Janet is famous in most countries in the world.... u think it's really that easy for artists so long in the business? Think that has been proven wrong many times now...

Even Madonna couldn't do it anymore... Girl gone wild peaked in the mid 70's in the UK and the lead single didn't even make top 30....

The older u get the harder it get's....

lol... Janet is famous in most countries in the world.... u think it's really that easy for artists so long in the business? Think that has been proven wrong many times now...

Even Madonna couldn't do it anymore... Girl gone wild peaked in the mid 70's in the UK and the lead single didn't even make top 30....

The older u get the harder it get's....

Kylie may be 44... but you can't compare her to Madonna of all people... whose 65 years old singing about "Girls Going Wild" :umm:

Timebomb will do fine