NEW VIDEO: Chris Brown - Sweet Love

janetDAYZ

he released more songs to different formats... this mixtape isn't very good if these are the singles he's releasing off his mixtape.... he's like the male version of Ciara

And what are these songs? Are you confused? These are not mixtape songs he's releasing. He's only released ONE song -"Strip" from the mixtape.

And what are these songs? Are you confused? These are not mixtape songs he's releasing. He's only released ONE song -"Strip" from the mixtape.

Til I Die & Don't Wake Me Up are two more songs that are releasing before his June release date

i called it a mixtape because the album has no... substance

Til I Die & Don't Wake Me Up are two more songs that are releasing before his June release date

i called it a mixtape because the album has no... substance

Okay but your "this is his 10th single" comment was made to insinuate that he already released a gang of singles for this project -which he hasn't yet. Now you wanna flip it and talk about what's coming before June to save face? :blink:

Okay but your "this is his 10th single" comment was made to insinuate that he already released a gang of singles for this project -which he hasn't yet. Now you wanna flip it and talk about what's coming before June to save face? :blink:

that was sarcasm... clearly... over your head

4 singles before an album is a lot of singles... that was my point.... Ciara done it

that was sarcasm... clearly... over your head

4 singles before an album is a lot of singles... that was my point.... Ciara done it

Are you reading? :mellow: I know it was sarcasm :sigh:

What is he really doin that other artists aren't doin? What,going overboard on releases before OR after the project comes out? :lol: I've seen artist drop their 3rd single right as their album releases..and we've seen artist like Katy and Beyonce who end up releasing damn near their whole entire album. So he's pretty much swimming in the same sea of despiration alongside his peers who are trying to remain relevent in such a cold cold musical climate.Lets not single him out..how bout we point fingers at ALL of them ..shall we?

Are you reading? :mellow: I know it was sarcasm :sigh:

What is he really doin that other artists aren't doin? What,going overboard on releases before OR after the project comes out? :lol: I've seen artist drop their 3rd single right as their album releases..and we've seen artist like Katy and Beyonce who end up releasing damn near their whole entire album. So he's pretty much swimming in the same sea of despiration alongside his peers who are trying to remain relevent in such a cold cold musical climate.Lets not single him out..how bout we point fingers at ALL of them ..shall we?

Katy and Bey had two singles before their previous album dropped... Chris Brown has 4...

Chris is trying too hard when none of his singles are clicking

"Purple Rain" is my favorite song from one of my favorite artists...there are NO similarities.

He just borrows the Minneapolis sound, just like he did with "Take You Down". Sounds closer to "The Beautiful Ones" than "Purple Rain".