JANET'S SCENES FROM THE LOVE BOAT IN 1985

jarrylf

1st, your welcome, 2nd. I am so snatching the title KING of rare Janet videos, which it's looking like I've had for a while

Anyway, I now give you Janet's 2 episodes of the love boat, edited down to EVERY scene with Janet....who plays a bad bad girl

heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPju8hfIwTQ

heres some screen caps of her beauty throughout the episode (She's in more scenes than this, but her face in these just make me goo mmmmmm) snapshot_005-1.jpg

snapshot_003.jpg

snapshot_007.jpg

note: notice when she's singing "Row Row Row Your boats" at times she sounds good, but then she laughs over it, like damn lol, but they did say Janet singing on TV shows in the 80's used to make her extremely shy.

• Upvote 1

I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING, that she looks more like Dorthy in these clips than Halle did in the whole movie, and just in general Janet with the way she looked and sounded and wore her hair in 84/85 looked like she was a 1940's diva. LOVES IT. :thumbup:

I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING, that she looks more like Dorthy in these clips than Halle did in the whole movie, and just in general Janet with the way she looked and sounded and wore her hair in 84/85 looked like she was a 1940's diva. LOVES IT. :thumbup:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...