Just saw "Easy A"...real good movie. And that chick who plays Emma Stone's best friend...

LyricalLesson

is quite possibly the finest white girl I've seen in a minute! :blush:

I hope this doesn't come off racist, because that's not my intention. I'm generally not really physically attracted to caucasian women for whatever reason...but this Aly chick is beautiful to me. :wub::blush: Crazy, because I don't like blonde hair. I'd definitely put her in my top 10 famous hotties list. :w00t:

The movie was pretty good too, I'm trippin about it because movies like that usually aren't my style. Emma Stone is a damn good actress, and she's witty/funny as hell. She's not bad looking either, she looked way prettier in Zombie Land with black hair though.

One of my fave movies of the year! Emma Stone is brilliant, she's going places for sure, I've loved her in everything she's done. And she got a Golden Globe nom for this role.

You know the best friend is from Aly & AJ? I think she's on Wildcats as well. Or maybe I got that wrong. Anyway, how funny were the parents in that movie? I loved when their dad looks at the adopted son and says, "Where are you from originally?" :lmao:

Yeah I just read that she got that nom, and she definitely deserves it! That movie was brilliant! The parents were HILARIOUS, in almost every scene! That part was funny, in fact, that entire scene was funny :lol: I busted up when they were trying to guess the "inappropriate word" Olive said in class. "T-T-T-T-T-T-T. Teeeee...Tooooo...Taaaaah...T-T-T-T" :lmao: they had me rollin! They'd be a fun family to be around.

The fake sex scene was funny :lol: Lisa Kudrow had me crackin up, and for some reason the line that one kid at the swimming pool says after Olive says no to his request almost killed me: "I knew it wouldn't work...I'm just a fat piece of shit. Why won't High School end already"...then he pulls out a candy bar and starts eating it. :lmao: :lmao:

Amanda Bynes was good too! She got into the "Jesus freak" role very well, "Jesus tells us to love everyone, I mean, even the whores and the homosexuals. But it's just so hard, it's just so hard when they keep doing "it" over and over again! :lol: The entire cast did their thang, I'm very impressed!

Maaaaaan! I knew she looked familiar!!! I never heard much of Aly & Aj's music except that "Potential Break-Up Song"...I never thought much of either of them then. But whoooa, I think she's gorgeous now :blush: I think they changed the name of their band now to Violet-something :lol:, I'm not sure.

is quite possibly the finest white girl I've seen in a minute! :blush:

I hope this doesn't come off racist, because that's not my intention. I'm generally not really physically attracted to caucasian women for whatever reason...but this Aly chick is beautiful to me. :wub::blush: Crazy, because I don't like blonde hair. I'd definitely put her in my top 10 famous hotties list. :w00t:

The movie was pretty good too, I'm trippin about it because movies like that usually aren't my style. Emma Stone is a damn good actress, and she's witty/funny as hell. She's not bad looking either, she looked way prettier in Zombie Land with black hair though.

Yeah I saw that movie and it was good and i'm just like you. I don't like white girls lol. That girl is a hottie tho and I think she plays on that show Hell Cats on the CW. I only seen 1 episode

Yeah I saw that movie and it was good and i'm just like you. I don't like white girls lol. That girl is a hottie tho and I think she plays on that show Hell Cats on the CW. I only seen 1 episode

:lol: I'm glad it's not just me, haha. I might have to check that show out just to see her some more :blush:

Archived