CONGRATS TO SLOLOVE ON YOUR 2ND CHAMPIONSHIP

Shawn1814

Hell yea..Look at when he pours it on his face and opens his mouth.. GAY GAY GAY ..lol

he is soooooooooooo gay!!

hey b did you hear his ex's attorney on tom joyner earlier this week? They said he will not even pay his first chuld 2600 a week child support..poor halley gotta pay 20k a month and he does not even have the kid! SMH >_<

he is soooooooooooo gay!!

hey b did you hear his ex's attorney on tom joyner earlier this week? They said he will not even pay his first chuld 2600 a week child support..poor halley gotta pay 20k a month and he does not even have the kid! SMH >_<

I don't listen to Tom plus I didn't know he had another kid.. lol

I hate that they won. I like Miami, but I truly loathe Queen James and her bad attitude. I'm sure once the next season starts he'll probably try to say he's the main reason why they won it.

:rolleyes: yall just make up stuff about this man...i've never seen his attitude worst than any other NBA player...once one person say it others jump on the bandwagon without knowing what is what

:rolleyes: yall just make up stuff about this man...i've never seen his attitude worst than any other NBA player...once one person say it others jump on the bandwagon without knowing what is what

Bitching about being "underpaid", threatening to leave the league to play with an international team for higher pay, and blaming ex-teammates for not winning championships isn't good or classy. Not to mention there are videos out of him rudely bumping into coaches (current and old) just because the game isn't going his way. He's the only reason why majority of the Miami "haters" didn't want them to win.