AIDS: Turning Point

s.omner

Another accomplishment under Obama's presidency ^_^ (Since the right blames him for all the bad stuff, I can do just the opposite lol) But kidding aside, this is good news!

Ooh 22 billion ~ I thought it was only million at first. :ph34r: It's worth it though.

:sigh: how is your input "more valuable" if no one knows what you do... aren't you on some high horse...

what don't we know about the virus? :umm: you speak a lot but you say nothing at all

tumblr_m3n2xwSBe51qzgglo.gif

***Game, I didn't even know it was you! You keep on changing your name, I'll get all confuse. I could have paid more attention to your avatar, but just going off of username***

Another accomplishment under Obama's presidency ^_^ (Since the right blames him for all the bad stuff, I can do just the opposite lol) But kidding aside, this is good news!

Ooh 22 billion ~ I thought it was only million at first. :ph34r: It's worth it though.

I definitely think if we consider all of the world - $22 billion might not be bad at all. We'll see who will contribute to the funding...