AIDS: Turning Point

s.omner

Okay here are some exciting quotes from articles, below are the links to the articles for further readings. :thumbup:

"UCSF scientists also presented four key studies, the details of which couldn't be released until they are presented in Washington, D.C., but the findings all support the notion that science has the AIDS virus cornered, and all that stands in the way of a cure is funding."

$22 billion dollars to fund! Hopefully, many celebrities will hatch out some money to help also. :cheer:

Sources:

http://sanfrancisco-on.us/2012/07/02/bay-area-researchers-say-they-see-an-end-to-aids-epidemic/

http://beta.local.yahoo.com/news-hiv-scientists-release-road-map-cure-todays-first-step.html?woeid=2487956&lat=37.777119&lon=-122.41964&statecode=CA&cityname=San%20Francisco

http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/AIDS-conference-makes-return-to-U-S-3720978.php

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/health-med-fit-science/bay-area-researchers-say-they-see-end-aids-epidemi/nPkgp/

There is more money to be made for the treatment..

And this is not a vaccination, it's a cure.. So people can still get it...

The original post said cure :unsure:.

Crowd control and the government is making soooooooo much money from people with HIV and pharmaceutical companies

I guess...but I just want to be 'optimistic' :)

• Upvote 1

debbie downers... :sigh: maybe if they weren't so angry and sad... they can view this differently

after working in the field for 6 years i know a thing or 2 about the disease and the research Game and next time you want to say something to me or about me direct it to me...im right here

just because you worked in the field.. doesn't mean you know everything.. unless you have another hand in the pot :shifty: or your some kind of researcher (which you are not)

secondly, I didn't say anything to you in this thread or ask if you knew anything... since you have immunity with you're butt buddy, I haven't really caring where you are :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

just because you worked in the field.. doesn't mean you know everything.. unless you have another hand in the pot :shifty: or your some kind of researcher (which you are not)

secondly, I didn't say anything to you in this thread or ask if you knew anything... since you have immunity with you're butt buddy, I haven't really caring where you are :thumbup:

who said i knew everything...unlike you! i only speak when i know what im talking about...awww you're still crying cause you tried to get me suspended and got yourself a warning? :tear: get over it :rolleyes:

• Downvote 2

who said i knew everything...unlike you! i only speak when i know what im talking about...awww you're still crying cause you tried to get me suspended and got yourself a warning? :tear: get over it :rolleyes:

Lemme rephrase... Just because you work with people with HIV doesn't mean:

1) youre an expert

2) youre a researcher

3) you can add valuable input in this thread

• Upvote 2

Lemme rephrase... Just because you work with people with HIV doesn't mean:

1) youre an expert

2) youre a researcher

3) you can add valuable input in this thread

You don't even know what I do! All you know is I'm in the field! And I'm pretty sure my input is more valuable than yours or any other person on here who don't know anything about the disease and from the questions I'm seeing being asked its a lot of you

You don't even know what I do! All you know is I'm in the field! And I'm pretty sure my input is more valuable than yours or any other person on here who don't know anything about the disease and from the questions I'm seeing being asked its a lot of you

:sigh: how is your input "more valuable" if no one knows what you do... aren't you on some high horse...

what don't we know about the virus? :umm: you speak a lot but you say nothing at all

• Upvote 2