AIDS: Turning Point

s.omner

adriane-aids-ribbon.jpg

Scientists have claimed to have found the cure for AIDS - worldwide. Could this finally end the craziness of this virus?

AIDS conference in Washington, DC this Sunday. Researchers from the Bay Area now has the tool to end the AIDS virus.

Tim Brown was the first to be cured of AIDS from bone marrow transplant.

This has been reported in the Bay Area.

**Fingers crossed**

this is amazing!!! with the cure of AIDS means the decrease of HIV... to live to witness history in the scientific world is amazing... that's if i'm alive in 2019 or whenever

I know!! Who would have thought that we'd get to see the cure for one of the worlds most deadly diseases come about in our lifetime? Science has come so incredibly far and another amazing accomplishment. It's breathtaking!

• Upvote 1

Wasn't the man that was cured by mistake? I believe that they were treating him for another disease and his HIV was cured as a side affect. The complications are extremely dangerous because they had to completely destroy his immune system.

adriane-aids-ribbon.jpg

Scientists have claimed to have found the cure for AIDS - worldwide. Could this finally end the craziness of this virus?

AIDS conference in Washington, DC this Sunday. Researchers from the Bay Area now has the tool to end the AIDS virus.

Tim Brown was the first to be cured of AIDS from bone marrow transplant.

This has been reported in the Bay Area.

**Fingers crossed**

Sure if you have money

Not to sound superstitious or whatever but folks say they been knew how to cure it for a couple years now... they just don't tell us of course

1) you don't sound superstitious... you just spewed nothingness into a conversation

2) There has been no cure for "a couple years now"

3) No one's hiding a cure in their basement... the first person/company with the cure would most definitely be in the headlines, making history, in the history books, rolling in the deep... keeping it a "secret" would do nothing

I don't think anyone would want to sit on a cure for AIDS or HIV - teres billions to be made from it and im sure the person would love to be responsible for curing a whole 3rd world country as well as the rest of sufferers in the world

I don't think anyone would want to sit on a cure for AIDS or HIV - teres billions to be made from it and im sure the person would love to be responsible for curing a whole 3rd world country as well as the rest of sufferers in the world

Not true

There is more money to be made for the treatment..

And this is not a vaccination, it's a cure.. So people can still get it...