So walking down the block today i overheard this conversation

janet.1814

He was talking about his party that he was going tonight, which was for Rockwilder (sp?), and then he just started talking about his producing or w/e (i wasn't really paying attention). Then somehow she started talking about Beyonce and how for her new album she is reaching out to every1 that she has worked w/ before and to a lot of new people because now that she is pushing 30 she is trying to work hard to prove that she still has it.

He then went on to talk about how Beyonce and Gaga are aware that Britney is their strongest competition because she doesn't have to be on every magazine cover or make some crazy publicity stunt to buy her records. He said Britney already experienced her career low point, and she still managed to sell pretty well, and Beyonce and Gaga simply just dont have that luxury, they have to be everywhere promoting....

Yeap , Britney doesn't have o do much to sell albums . She managed to sell good with that pathetic Circus album and got #1s with subpar tracks so yeah they better not underestimate her.

Britney though is a bigger threat to Caca than Conchita as they both have almost the same audience.

If Britney has her mind into this new album and starts to heavily promote it (specially in Europe) ...

He was talking about his party that he was going tonight, which was for Rockwilder (sp?), and then he just started talking about his producing or w/e (i wasn't really paying attention). Then somehow she started talking about Beyonce and how for her new album she is reaching out to every1 that she has worked w/ before and to a lot of new people because now that she is pushing 30 she is trying to work hard to prove that she still has it.

He then went on to talk about how Beyonce and Gaga are aware that Britney is their strongest competition because she doesn't have to be on every magazine cover or make some crazy publicity stunt to buy her records. He said Britney already experienced her career low point, and she still managed to sell pretty well, and Beyonce and Gaga simply just dont have that luxury, they have to be everywhere promoting....

I can see Bey worried about pushing 30...it's hard getting older in the music biz. Especially for a woman.

I don't however believe Bey or Gaga is worried about Britney. Gaga is seen in the media as the "biggest pop star in the world" more than anything her focus is on proving she has sustainability.

I think Bey and Gaga would worry more so about the other being a threat more so than Britney.

I can see Bey worried about pushing 30...it's hard getting older in the music biz. Especially for a woman.

I don't however believe Bey or Gaga is worried about Britney. Gaga is seen in the media as the "biggest pop star in the world" more than anything her focus is on proving she has sustainability.

I think Bey and Gaga would worry more so about the other being a threat more so than Britney.

yes beytards vs the monsters I kant wait :excited:

me too they stay praising each other but that's soon about to change the girls are about to get it in :excited:

the battle we've all been waiting 4. This is gonna b one of the (few) times beythief released and had real competiton :excited:

im sure that can be a lot of pressure....especially when Britney is still bigger than Gaga w/o even trying -_-

They need to be worried about Rihannna...She can't help but go number 1 and her star is still rising. She is getting bigger. Britney will just do her britney thing. She ain't going no where.

why would they worry about her? :unsure:

Rihanna isn't getting bigger....she's good @ pushing singles, but Gaga and Beyonce outsell her....

why would they worry about her? :unsure:

Rihanna isn't getting bigger....she's good @ pushing singles, but Gaga and Beyonce outsell her....

She is becoming a threat and i'm sure Beyonce knows this

Loud as disgustingly bad as it is it's selling great so yeah the alien is getting some album sales too

I'm not here for Gaga or Britney, but I don't consider Britney bigger than Gaga at the moment.

Well Gaga damn sure isnt bigger than Britney....britney can achieve the same amount of success as Gaga w/o having to whore her image out....people are genuinely interested in Britney, while Gaga has to do crazy stunts to keep her name in the media.

Well Gaga damn sure isnt bigger than Britney....britney can achieve the same amount of success as Gaga w/o having to whore her image out....people are genuinely interested in Britney, while Gaga has to do crazy stunts to keep her name in the media.

Pretty much. All britney did was sit at home smoking cigs, eating cheetos, & drinking red bull when "3" went number 1. All of other gals HAVE to promote so there singles hit top 20.

Tho, i feel if Brit wants to see even more success, she's gonna have to get up & promote more.

Pretty much. All britney did was sit at home smoking cigs, eating cheetos, & drinking red bull when "3" went number 1. All of other gals HAVE to promote so there singles hit top 20.

Tho, i feel if Brit wants to see even more success, she's gonna have to get up & promote more.

I love that song.

Didn't '3' become her 3rd #1? :umm:

Britney is one of the biggest stars in the world w/o even trying.....i dunno if her star can get any bigger -_-

she's like Janet, Madonna, Whitney, Michael, Mariah......

People who don't even have the same fanbase can't be a threat to one another.

Gaga fans are nothing but lost Britney and Legendtina fans, and Madonna fans trying to fit in with the younger crowd. Although fickle most of the time, Beyonce is the biggest Black female since Janet. She has the R&B/Urban/Hip-Hop audience that Britney and Gaga don't have. Rihanna fits in with the Britney and Gaga crowd as the said Beyonce audience would obviously take Beysus over her. Britney, Gaga, and Rihanna's audience is obviously the most fickle and will move on to the next big thing once it comes along. That's why they have to continuously put out music to stay relevant.

Beyonce and Britney don't have to promote. Beyonce didn't promote her singles in 2009 (beside "Halo") and she still sold albums and her singles reached the top 20. Britney reached #1 without promo with '3'and this was coming off the success of a comeback tour. Gaga is a threat to Rihanna, as she already has a firm grip on her wig.

Archived