Attention all: The Queen of Pop has released a new single.

William

I've listened like 11 times now; it's damn near perfect. "Stay Stay Stay", "The Lucky One" and "Sad Beautiful Tragic" are the only three I could do without. I wouldn't have minded if they were given the bonus track treatment. Her albums tend to drag anyway.

My favorites are "22" (Avril, Carly Rae: you'll find the exit to your right), "Holy Ground", "All Too Well", the title track, and "I Knew You Were Iconic."

• Upvote 1

I've listened like 11 times now; it's damn near perfect. "Stay Stay Stay", "The Lucky One" and "Sad Beautiful Tragic" are the only three I could do without. I wouldn't have minded if they were given the bonus track treatment. Her albums tend to drag anyway.

My favorites are "22" (Avril, Carly Rae: you'll find the exit to your right), "Holy Ground", "All Too Well", the title track, and "I Knew You Were Iconic."

Agreed. Speak Now in particular dragged on forever. This is such a neat, crisp, and polished album. Pop perfection. I think my favourite right now is 'The Last Time'. :wub:

Agreed. Speak Now in particular dragged on forever. This is such a neat, crisp, and polished album. Pop perfection. I think my favourite right now is 'The Last Time'. :wub:

The duets took a few listens to grow on me but I love them now, especially "Everything Has Changed".

When she says "befo" :asham:

I'm waiting for Tuesday! :excited: I can't wait to head to the record store after work, rush home, rip off that plastic, and upload that shit! :w00t:

My pre-order just shipped. ^_^

RED TIDE: Taylor Swift's Red now looks solidly north of 1 million in first-week sales, with a chance to possibly top Lady Gaga's 1.1 million-selling debut for Born This Way in May 2011. But that album, of course, included more than 400k in 99-cent sales from Amazon MP3. How about that, boys and girls?! (10/23a)

3j0Nj.gif

• 1 month later...

Taylor Swift's video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" finds the singer taking on some risky business -- and sharing a lot in common with Rihanna's "We Found Love" video. "Trouble," the third video from Swift's chart-topping "Red," extends its bad romance with a two-minute prologue featuring a spoken-word segment, akin to the addition that opens "We Found Love." "And when it's over, you almost wish you could have that bad stuff back, so you could have the good," model Agyness Deyn narrates in Rihanna's video, though Swift's monologue turns toward different regrets: "The worst part of it wasn't losing him, it was losing me."

Taylor Swift's 'Trouble' Video: 5 Ways It's Like Rihanna's 'We Found Love'

The video is an edgier, grown-up turn for the 23-year-old singer, whose "Red," now atop the charts for a fourth week, shows no signs of slowing down on the Billboard 200. While "We Found Love" concludes with Rihanna storming out, in "Trouble," it's Swift who wakes up alone in a rave's aftermath, remembering her time alongside a man living life on the edge. Here are five "I Knew You Were Trouble" scenes that had us having flashbacks:

8vRi6.jpg

The monologue: Even after a rough night, Swift and Rihanna never look frazzled

7LVtU.jpg

Fireworks: Both videos feature romantic moments with fireworks rocketing in the background.

5czNR.jpg

Bad driving: Rihanna and Swift's dangerous men love the open road -- a little too much.

7vCu0.jpg

Standing on restaurant tables: That's one way to get attention.

bRGs2.jpg

Rave dancing: Swift's dubstep bass and Rihanna's Calvin Harris beat wouldn't be compete without it.

http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/taylor-swift-s-trouble-video-5-ways-it-s-1008052182.story