New NutriSystem Photoshoot?

s.omner

Just because you have one... Doesn't mean u can act like one... Soooo get that dick out your butt and be nice

how am i being a dick?...he/she titled the thread new nutrisystem photoshoot and i corrected him/her, and no dicks go in my ass fyi

how am i being a dick?...he/she titled the thread new nutrisystem photoshoot and i corrected him/her, and no dicks go in my ass fyi

Please don't give yourself credit for something I clearly corrected before you reply. It just tells me that you didn't read my entire post, otherwise you would see, "NOT FOR NUTRISYSTEM - IS THERE A WAY I COULD DELETE THIS THREAD?" :mellow:

SMH.

And this... "NOT FOR NUTRISYSTEM! SORRY!" If the credit is yours, I'll give it to you, but no you didn't correct me.

And I have a dick as well. :rolleyes:

act like it

And I need too? Sorry for not being sensitive to little things like being called a "girl." It's just a phrase I use with everyone, whether you're a guy or a girl.

I'm comfortable in my own skin and I will act anyway I want.

Thanks for the suggestion you "big ole girl" :coffee:

Why you trying to change the subject? Didn't you just say that you were trying to correct me?

And I need too? Sorry for not being sensitive to little things like being called a "girl." It's just a phrase I use with everyone, whether you're a guy or a girl.

I'm comfortable in my own skin and I will act anyway I want.

Thanks for the suggestion you "big ole girl" :coffee:

Why you trying to change the subject? Didn't you just say that you were trying to correct me?

dont use it with me...im not your friend from the block....and i wasnt trying to correct you, i DID correct you