New NutriSystem Photoshoot?

s.omner

I didn't come for them I just the pics were old...y'all too sensitive

As sensitive as you throwing your toys out the pram after being called girl? In that case, you re-posted that CM Punk thing...it's been posted before without a race debate but no one got rude or jumped on anyone over you re-posting it :rolleyes:

As sensitive as you throwing your toys out the pram after being called girl? In that case, you re-posted that CM Punk thing...it's been posted before without a race debate but no one got rude or jumped on anyone over you re-posting it :rolleyes:

I didn't get sensitive about it...I simply said don't refer to me as a girl I have a dick...I'm not your girlfriend sorry. That's not being sensitive that's correcting you :-)

And if someone wanted to say something about me re-posting something that clearly a lot of people hadn't seen they were free to say something about it...that's not my problem

I didn't get sensitive about it...I simply said don't refer to me as a girl I have a dick...I'm not your girlfriend sorry. That's not being sensitive that's correcting you :-)

And if someone wanted to say something about me re-posting something that clearly a lot of people hadn't seen they were free to say something about it...that's not my problem

Clearly you came across as sensitive otherwise Somner and Game wouldn't have paid it any attention :unsure:.

I said something...in a more polite manner :thumbup:. The 'ummmmm' and roll eye comes across as patronizing.

Clearly you came across as sensitive otherwise Somner and Game wouldn't have paid it any attention :unsure:.

I said something...in a more polite manner :thumbup:. The 'ummmmm' and roll eye comes across as patronizing.

Clearly you've picked up on game and that other persons bad habits...I suggest you find new role models...and it really doesn't matter what you seem to think I came across like. Its simple, I'm not a girl and don't address me as so...and that is that

Clearly you've picked up on game and that other persons bad habits...I suggest you find new role models...and it really doesn't matter what you seem to think I came across like. Its simple, I'm not a girl and don't address me as so...and that is that

clearly YOU are the one that picked up on my habits... except I know when to tap out... i'm man enough to say I'm wrong about certain things... :coffee:

Or maybe deflate your ego a little bit to admit you were kind of wrong?

Role Models? Lmfao! This isn't junior high or kindergarten. It's a Janet Jackson online forum :blink:.

If it doesn't matter what I think then don't respond to me :lol:

• Upvote 1

Or maybe deflate your ego a little bit to admit you were kind of wrong?

Role Models? Lmfao! This isn't junior high or kindergarten. It's a Janet Jackson online forum :blink:.

If it doesn't matter what I think then don't respond to me :lol:

There's no such thing as kind of wrong there's only right and wrong abd since you seem to be doubting yourself that further more prove how right I am

Thank you for acknowledging this isn't junior high or kindergarten...so retract your statement oooo Will is being mean. Grow up

I will continue to respond as much as I like...I'm unbothered

There's no such thing as kind of wrong there's only right and wrong abd since you seem to be doubting yourself that further more prove how right I am

Thank you for acknowledging this isn't junior high or kindergarten...so retract your statement oooo Will is being mean. Grow up

I will continue to respond as much as I like...I'm unbothered

Girl, ain't no doubting going on here.

You were being mean...and rude - for no reason.

You are bothered. You were bothered the moment I replied. You were bothered when you were called girl. You were bothered when those pictures were labelled new.

Girl, ain't no doubting going on here.

You were being mean...and rude - for no reason.

You are bothered. You were bothered the moment I replied. You were bothered when you were called girl. You were bothered when those pictures were labelled new.

:filenails: Oooooo now you calling me girl after i said not to, now you really got my blood boiling :rolleyes: sit yo mothafuckin ass down somewhere lil boy

that was the best you could come back with? :wtf:

Why should I come back with anything? I think you're wrong. You think you're right. Neither of us are going to change our view and therefore going back and forth like a ping pong ball is a waste of my time as well as yours.

Why should I come back with anything? I think you're wrong. You think you're right. Neither of us are going to change our view and therefore going back and forth like a ping pong ball is a waste of my time as well as yours.

well stop replying