Are you a feminist?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a feminist?

• Yes - I am a feminist and actively fight for the cause
    • Yes - I am a feminist although I do not actively fight for the cause
    • No - I am not a feminist and I do not care
    • No - I am not a feminist but it's a good cause
    • Meh. We're all ***Flawless no matter what sex/colour/creed/whatever

I didn't start anything :umm:. Not one person in here is being queeny and i don't care what the other mods think of TE (which is rather "queeny" of you to bring up). People called you out on your ignorance and you couldn't take. It's as simple as that. Maybe if you explained why you think the way you do then this shit wouldn't even be happening. But all you did was dodge the questions and open yourself to humiliation. That's not my fault. 

Wow are you really that ignorant? I've already told you i've addressed and explained what I thought and felt when I responded to Game. Yeah you are trying to be funny with your little indirect remarks towards me alone with TE as far as the poll options. He knows I don't like him anyway. Nobody called me out on shit. They have their OPINION and I have mine whether you think it's ignorant or not I could care less cause there's a lot of threads and comments y'all make that I think are just dumb but I don't say anything. I know how to be mature and leave it alone. However on this board y'all like to be messy and do the little slick comments here and there. I recently called someone out yesterday about them coming for me in the Beyonce thread when Dayz is the one who said whatever he said. That's how the board works. A lot of y'all don't like what other people say so y'all don't say nothing because you're "friends" with them and don't wanna create any kind of friction but as soon as I say something y'all think it's cool to come at me knowing that I ain't gonna just sit back. I think they actually like getting into it with me...not necessarily you but I know they do but they got me fucked up including TE. I brought up the other mods not caring for him cause he's needs to come off that pedestal that he thinks he's on just cause he's a mod as. Jarryl and I have gotten in debates on this forum plenty of times but we don't let that get to us. We're not scared to say what we feel about each other's opinions but we don't get messy and throw snide remarks directly or indirectly towards each other. We respect each other's opinion whether we like it or not and we let it go. This is why I know i'll never be around gay cliques in real life cause i'd be doing a lot less talking

• Upvote 1

Wow are you really that ignorant? I've already told you i've addressed and explained what I thought and felt when I responded to Game. Yeah you are trying to be funny with your little indirect remarks towards me alone with TE as far as the poll options. He knows I don't like him anyway. Nobody called me out on shit. They have their OPINION and I have mine whether you think it's ignorant or not I could care less cause there's a lot of threads and comments y'all make that I think are just dumb but I don't say anything. I know how to be mature and leave it alone. However on this board y'all like to be messy and do the little slick comments here and there. I recently called someone out yesterday about them coming for me in the Beyonce thread when Dayz is the one who said whatever he said. That's how the board works. A lot of y'all don't like what other people say so y'all don't say nothing because you're "friends" with them and don't wanna create any kind of friction but as soon as I say something y'all think it's cool to come at me knowing that I ain't gonna just sit back. I think they actually like getting into it with me...not necessarily you but I know they do but they got me fucked up including TE. I brought up the other mods not caring for him cause he's needs to come off that pedestal that he thinks he's on just cause he's a mod as. Jarryl and I have gotten in debates on this forum plenty of times but we don't let that get to us. We're not scared to say what we feel about each other's opinions but we don't get messy and throw snide remarks directly or indirectly towards each other. We respect each other's opinion whether we like it or not and we let it go. This is why I know i'll never be around gay cliques in real life cause i'd be doing a lot less talking

You didn't really explain why you think men shouldn't call themselves feminist to game. In fact when i asked you, you just said "I said what i said" which was not helpful. And to game you said "Feminist has to do with females you fuckin' idiot" which is not very helpful either. You didn't explain anything, sorry. I think you're in your feelings. I personally was joking with TE. I don't hold malice towards anyone no matter what their opinion on subjects or me. Roc came at me today for no reason and I still love him. That's just me though. 

You didn't really explain why you think men shouldn't call themselves feminist to game. In fact when i asked you, you just said "I said what i said" which was not helpful. And to game you said "Feminist has to do with females you fuckin' idiot" which is not very helpful either. You didn't explain anything, sorry. I think you're in your feelings. I personally was joking with TE. I don't hold malice towards anyone no matter what their opinion on subjects or me. Roc came at me today for no reason and I still love him. That's just me though. 

yeah I saw that with you and Roc and y'all are still cool and that's how it should be. I'm just tired of the drama. That little girl Reyna came for me not only in this thread but the Kelly thread when I said nothing in any way to come for her and then TE jumped in. Instead of calling her out of her name which I have actually started to do many times i'm gonna put the little girl on block along with TE(once again)so I won't have to go there cause she's a kid. Now think of it like this. I'm going at it with you, TE, and the little girl in 3 threads altogether at the same time so yeah i'm gonna be on edge and ready to go off so I apologize if I misunderstood you. When I said I said what I said it was because I was gonna give more definition to my statement but I figured that would only cause more remarks with people trying to come for me cause of MY OPINION as if theirs are the only ones that count so I just said that to end it. Game wants to argue today...you see he brought up religion out of nowhere to stir the pot. I see right through him

I didn't start anything :umm:. Not one person in here is being queeny and i don't care what the other mods think of TE (which is rather "queeny" of you to bring up). People called you out on your ignorance and you couldn't take. It's as simple as that. Maybe if you explained why you think the way you do then this shit wouldn't even be happening. But all you did was dodge the questions and open yourself to humiliation. That's not my fault. 

tumblr_lo1djmVCVz1qcwrtdo1_500_zps999eca

• Upvote 1

-_-

We cool Bu. I am having a bad day but that's not why I came for you. But it really wasn't worth it. *hugs*

:rolleyes:.

You made me feel like Ciara being told good luck booking a stage. I demand nudes as an apology x

yeah I saw that with you and Roc and y'all are still cool and that's how it should be. I'm just tired of the drama. That little girl Reyna came for me not only in this thread but the Kelly thread when I said nothing in any way to come for her and then TE jumped in. Instead of calling her out of her name which I have actually started to do many times i'm gonna put the little girl on block along with TE(once again)so I won't have to go there cause she's a kid. Now think of it like this. I'm going at it with you, TE, and the little girl in 3 threads altogether at the same time so yeah i'm gonna be on edge and ready to go off so I apologize if I misunderstood you. When I said I said what I said it was because I was gonna give more definition to my statement but I figured that would only cause more remarks with people trying to come for me cause of MY OPINION as if theirs are the only ones that count so I just said that to end it. Game wants to argue today...you see he brought up religion out of nowhere to stir the pot. I see right through him

When you speak your mind people will come for you. You should be used to it by now after all these years :lol:. Sorry for the short response. It's 10.30pm so I'm going to sleep now haha

tumblr_m1rqwhdH9q1rnjlj9o1_250_zps8f0dac

IKR!!!!

How many dresses, shirts and trousers do they need? Meanwhile I can never find a decent jacket in store :rolleyes::asham:

Wait.. Rey's 9 years old? I coulda swore she was like... 20.. 

Isn''t calling her a "Little girl" considered calling her out of her name? :unsure:

How many dresses, shirts and trousers do they need? Meanwhile I can never find a decent jacket in store :rolleyes::asham:

BIIITCCCCHHH... Women has the entire front of the store.. men has the dark corner in the back of the store -_- 

Wait.. Rey's 9 years old? I coulda swore she was like... 20.. 

Isn''t calling her a "Little girl" considered calling her out of her name? :unsure:

BIIITCCCCHHH... Women has the entire front of the store.. men has the dark corner in the back of the store -_-

she ain't 21 so she's still a little girl to me and I had no idea she was 20 but her behavior tells me she was younger. No calling her little girl is much better than saying little bitch like I wanted to but I didn't. I've been holding my tongue a lot now on this board believe me. Sometimes i'll go back and edit out curse words as soon as I post or i'll just delete the curse words right before I push the post button. 

Yeah, I'm a little girl because I decided to question a statement that I saw was both offensive to a lot of men and flat out wrong. I'm a little girl for clearly laying out my points for why I disagreed despite you rambling about nothing which not only didn't defend your point, but didn't really address it either. I also must be a little girl for snapping back maturely in response to your childish name-calling. Funny, all this time I thought it was the adult way to handle disagreement. Your freedom to an opinion doesn't mean you're free from criticism of that opinion, and "I just said so" isn't a defense nor an explanation. It's a meaningless statement. Remember that next time and you and I won't have any problems.

Oh, and btw, you started with me in that Kelly thread so that's your problem, too. Don't start what you can't finish.

Hey, let's leave religion out of this. There are plenty of atheists who are misogynistic as well.

Point taken.. except they don't represent a large population.. about 2% of the world population... or [about] 143 million people.. To compare, its about half of population of the United States.

But on an overall sense.. Religion doesn't make men misogynistic.. but it has a large influence on how women are treated. I shouldn't have pinpointed any religions like I did before

she ain't 21 so she's still a little girl to me and I had no idea she was 20 but her behavior tells me she was younger. No calling her little girl is much better than saying little bitch like I wanted to but I didn't. I've been holding my tongue a lot now on this board believe me. Sometimes i'll go back and edit out curse words as soon as I post or i'll just delete the curse words right before I push the post button. 

Then that would make you... 14? :unsure: 

I'm glad you're showing self-control by holding back your street behaviors :) You've come a long way 

I guess I will stay on topic :whistle: I believe I am someone whose belief system has at its core, equality for those who do not have it simply because they are not like the majority. I actually see women as being more intelligent than men in many instances, making me anti-dude :)

Then that would make you... 14? :unsure:

I'm glad you're showing self-control by holding back your street behaviors :) You've come a long way 

Game that remark wasn't funny. I know you were trying to be but it just was blah but anyway cursing is not street behavior. Get out of that box you're in :umm:

That awkward moment when.... i was almost right.. Women are a majority in the United States 

Game that remark wasn't funny. I know you were trying to be but it just was blah but anyway cursing is not street behavior. Get out of that box you're in :umm:

I'm not your clown.. I'm not here to entertain you.. Keep your reviews to yourself 

I agree... Cursing is not street behaviors... but  Calling people bitches, queeny, fag, and other insults is street behavior.... Rude.. zero-Home-training... etc..

• Upvote 1

That awkward moment when.... i was almost right.. Women are a majority in the United States 

I'm not your clown.. I'm not here to entertain you.. Keep your reviews to yourself 

I agree... Cursing is not street behaviors... but  Calling people bitches, queeny, fag, and other insults is street behavior.... Rude.. zero-Home-training... etc..

Bu77nNeCMAAqhVu.png

How about you keep your reviews to yourself? Take your own advice buddy and yeah but you are queeny :lol: and what you said still doesn't equate to street behavior. You have no idea what street behavior is. You should be the last person talking about someone being rude. I mean really you are. You have a reputation and it's not a good one. Talk about rude, queeny, and zero home training how about this? Someone from the Janet-Xone forum died and there was a thread about it and you went in the thread and said this "Would It be dickish to report this as "Not Janet Related"?

Now here's one response to what someone else on the forum who's not street said to you

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:28pm drjekel likes this.
Quote icon-like-button.png 
icon-options.png

Post by trelljj on Oct 26, 2014 at 1:28pm
Game you are the most disgusting person I have ever ran across 

What a bitter QUEEN!

How about you keep your reviews to yourself? Take your own advice buddy and yeah but you are queeny :lol: and what you said still doesn't equate to street behavior. You have no idea what street behavior is. You should be the last person talking about someone being rude. I mean really you are. You have a reputation and it's not a good one. Talk about rude, queeny, and zero home training how about this? Someone from the Janet-Xone forum died and there was a thread about it and you went in the thread and said this "Would It be dickish to report this as "Not Janet Related"?

Did you just use the same sentence I used as a comeback :unsure::umm: 

I think our definition of "Street behavior" differs.. Similar to the way your definition of "feminist" differs from the real definition.. Oh well

I'm glad you dug that up my troll moment on J|X then posted it on here.. As if I haven't trolled countless threads on here.. Hmm sounds like the behaviors of a thirsty queen.. You gonna post my tweet about my detox? :unsure: 

Did you just use the same sentence I used as a comeback :unsure::umm:

I think our definition of "Street behavior" differs.. Similar to the way your definition of "feminist" differs from the real definition.. Oh well

I'm glad you dug that up my troll moment on J|X then posted it on here.. As if I haven't trolled countless threads on here.. Hmm sounds like the behaviors of a thirsty queen.. You gonna post my tweet about my detox? :unsure:

Game i'm not using it as a comeback cause i'm not arguing with you :mellow: but yeah I dug up that moment to show you you're the last person to call anyone rude, disrespectful, or not having any home training. This ain't about trolling. What you did was just disgusting. Learn the meaning of thirsty and queen before you use it. You trying to call me a queen is laughable so just stop lol it's not working for you or anyone else. It's like you're trying the "if you call me one i'm gonna call you one" and hopefully you get mad.

pot-and-kettke.jpg