Janet kinda shits all over Michael, no?

LawdToday

When I tell people this they look at me like I'm crazy. If you study Mj's moves you will see that they were basically the same moves done over and over again with a little twik here and there. If you look at Janet from era to era her moves were always evolving. She was always trying to incorporate something new and fresh. Janet also tackled a lot of subjects in her music that Mj wouldn't dare touch. She is the all around better artist in my opinion.

That's because the general public has been conditioned by media and propaganda to believe that MJ was the alpha and omega of pop. They don't notice how repetitive he was, how he drowned in his own talent, and never progressed. This is probably why we only use his 80s stuff. His 90s and 00s stuff is down right forgettable aside from "Scream" and "Remember The Time". Janet is definitely a better artist, I'd throw Madonna in there too.

Not Maria. Janet's trips to Italian shops to buy shoes she's only going to hide under her burqa have me feeling a type of way

BSS2-vi.gif

Well at least we got some new pictures and we know She's alive. 

BSS2-vi.gif

• Upvote 3

That's because the general public has been conditioned by media and propaganda to believe that MJ was the alpha and omega of pop. They don't notice how repetitive he was, how he drowned in his own talent, and never progressed. This is probably why we only use his 80s stuff. His 90s and 00s stuff is down right forgettable aside from "Scream" and "Remember The Time". Janet is definitely a better artist, I'd throw Madonna in there too.

Just highlighting some of the lies. 

• Upvote 2

Mj's creativity died in the 90s.....musically much of his Dangerous-Invincible catalog is interchangeable...

All of his tours after 1988, aside from This is It, were basically replica's of the bad tour (which was built around the Destiny & Triumph Tours) with new songs and less instruments.  There isn't much of a difference between the History and Dangerous tour. 

When I tell people this they look at me like I'm crazy. If you study Mj's moves you will see that they were basically the same moves done over and over again with a little twik here and there. If you look at Janet from era to era her moves were always evolving. She was always trying to incorporate something new and fresh. Janet also tackled a lot of subjects in her music that Mj wouldn't dare touch. She is the all around better artist in my opinion.

That's my life too, and don't even think about telling a major MJ fan that, hell even the casual ones who know more about him than her, it always either causes a look or debate, and most times people aren't even open to hearing you explain.

That's because the general public has been conditioned by media and propaganda to believe that MJ was the alpha and omega of pop. They don't notice how repetitive he was, how he drowned in his own talent, and never progressed. This is probably why we only use his 80s stuff. Janet is definitely a better artist.

All of his tours after 1988, aside from This is It, were basically replica's of the bad tour (which was built around the Destiny & Triumph Tours) with new songs and less instruments.  There isn't much of a difference between the History and Dangerous tour. 

100% Truth

I only made edits because I do think the History album/era (not tour tho, I agree with Cal with I always thought the Dangerous & History tour were pretty much the same with slightly different changes he didn't do enough album tracks to me on his tours, but as can be argued with Janet when you have a catalog of hit's it's hard to ignore them when those hits are what brought in alot of the audience) was a step in a different direction, but I feel like that gets overlooked

Sorry, I forgot TDCAU. But the rest is all true. 

JJ and DS too rich for your blood? 

BSS2-vi.gif

They're cute for a throwback but I'd rather listen to Donna Summer if I want that dated disco-ey stuff

BSS2-vi.gif

Did the apostles tell Jesus to hurry up when he was walking on water while their boat was sinking?

BSS2-vi.gif

Nnnn.

But how are those scriptures relevant to our lives though? It's like taking the anti-gay verses of the Bible as concrete and acting accordingly.

BSS2-vi.gif

• Upvote 1