The Return of Tweet!

SonofBaldwin

Y'all don't even understand the level of body readiness I'm at for this. I love Tweet almost as much as I love Janet and I think she's so underrated.

A Janet/Tweet duet would be amazing.

tweet-charlene-thatgrapejuice

Tweet Announces New Album ‘Charlene’ / Reveals Missy Elliott Involvement

Patience quite literally has been a virtue for fans of ‘Southern Hummingbird’ Tweet.

Indeed, the years following the 2006 release of sophomore effort ‘It’s Me Again’ were defined by minimal music, long periods of silence, and promises of a comeback album.

Now, nine years later, the singer is ready to put the industry politics and hardships behind her and finally deliver the LP supporters have been thirsty for.

During a recent interview with our friends over at You Know I Got Soul, the star spilled all – confirming she has a new record deal with eOne, an album called ‘Charlene’ on the way, and an actual release date for said set. She also revealed that she’s re-teamed with longtime collaborator Missy Elliott for the set.

Peep Tweet tell it after the jump…

Hopefully she'll go thru with this and doesn't serve us another Love Tweet mess <_< 

Im glad Tweet and Missy are back on good terms. There was a time after It's Me Again that Tweet wasn't talking about Missy in the most flattering way. 

Hopefully Timbaland will come on board as well. 

Hopefully she'll go thru with this and doesn't serve us another Love Tweet mess <_< 

Im glad Tweet and Missy are back on good terms. There was a time after It's Me Again that Tweet wasn't talking about Missy in the most flattering way. 

For real? I didn't know anything about this.

For real? I didn't know anything about this.

Yeah, I was part of one of her fan forums back in the day and remember something about her feeling left out by Her.  She did the same to Nicole Wray :lol: At the time it kinda looked like she had moved on from Tweet to Nelly Furtado so i see where Tweet was coming from. 

Y'all don't even understand the level of body readiness I'm at for this. I love Tweet almost as much as I love Janet and I think she's so underrated.

A Janet/Tweet duet would be amazing.

tweet-charlene-thatgrapejuice

Tweet Announces New Album ‘Charlene’ / Reveals Missy Elliott Involvement

Patience quite literally has been a virtue for fans of ‘Southern Hummingbird’ Tweet.

Indeed, the years following the 2006 release of sophomore effort ‘It’s Me Again’ were defined by minimal music, long periods of silence, and promises of a comeback album.

Now, nine years later, the singer is ready to put the industry politics and hardships behind her and finally deliver the LP supporters have been thirsty for.

During a recent interview with our friends over at You Know I Got Soul, the star spilled all – confirming she has a new record deal with eOne, an album called ‘Charlene’ on the way, and an actual release date for said set. She also revealed that she’s re-teamed with longtime collaborator Missy Elliott for the set.

Peep Tweet tell it after the jump…

Edited by lexus97
wrong post

Janet will never duet with her.

2cwt01f.gif

You never know.  They are all tight with Missy so it could happen.  

Nope. There are two things I'm certain about in life:

1) Janet not retiring

2) Janet's not collaborating with other female artists of the same genre

Well number one will happen at some point and Tweet is not in the same genre as Janet so a collab is  still a possibility.  She did say another duet leading me to believe it is someone she has sung with before.  Its a shame she didn't trademark her name.  She would be a billionaire. Tweet Tweet 

Janet will never duet with her.

2cwt01f.gif

You never know.  They are all tight with Missy so it could happen.  

Nope. There are two things I'm certain about in life:

1) Janet not retiring

2) Janet's not collaborating with other female artists of the same genre

Well number one will happen at some point and Tweet is not in the same genre as Janet so a collab is  still a possibility.  She did say another duet leading me to believe it is someone she has sung with before.  Its a shame she didn't trademark her name.  She would be a billionaire. Tweet Tweet 

Not anytime soon :) 

Twitter could use the word "Tweet" without paying her a dime bc they are two different things (Ones a person.. The other a thing) and people won't confuse one another bc one of them is popular and the other one.

Also, I think this is a bad idea for Missy's career but she's cashing the checks.. not me.. so it's none of mine