James DeBarge Slanders Janet [again]

:rolleyes:
Yea them eyes are similar becasue it's Janet's niece Brandi who's Jackie's daughter, born in 81 (a year before Janet & James met), she's the 1 the media jumped on the hardest over the rumor.

Why do people really act like it's odd that a niece and aunt share physical similarities? (not calling out anyone here, but the people who pick the nieces and run with it like it's a fact, like with her & Stevanna I've seen too many that said "But she looks too much like Janet to be a niece"......dumb bitches I just can't.)

Those Jackson genes are strong!!! Which is why Paris and Prince gets the eye brow

• Downvote 1

If a child ever emerges how would the fan base feel?

The only thing that would amaze me would be Janet being able to keep this a secret. Other than that, I couldn't possibly give a flying fuck. I would feel the same way about Janet. All Janet owes me as a fan is great music, and great performances. Not who her family is or isn't, what her religion is or isn't, not who she's fucking or isn't, nor anything that pertains to her pesonal life. She would have to rape, kill, or purposely hurt someone in order for me to lose any respect for her.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 4

Those Jackson genes are strong!!! Which is why Paris and Prince gets the eye brow

omg dude obviously those kids were never MJ's, biologically.. Pretty sure they even know that.. Get over it..

There was a girl at school today who was actually trying to tell me that Janet has a secret child (she was referring to Stevanna). I had to give her the facts so she would know for the future (she was getting her info from TheShadeRoom).

The fact that this rumor still persists after all these years is so tiring. As you guys have said, it hasn't even stayed consistent over the years; you can't depend on the public to remember these inaccuracies though. This is about on par with the rumor that Janet removed one of her ribs.

I think the reason this rumor still comes up is because the media has next to no real dirt on Janet. She's stayed clean and private her whole career.

• Upvote 2

I don't believe there's a child either, but if ever a child did emerge I would have no respect for Janet hiding something like that. I don't feel you make major decisions like that and separate someone from their biological truth. No matter what anyone thinks of Joe, Janet had the opportunity to know him & over time grow to have a loving relationship with him no matter how long it took. 

Who knows what lives could effect the next in a way that heals some of their flaws? So that's my opinion. All hypothetical. 

Now it could be quite possible Janet was preggers and didn't keep the child. Nonetheless I think this story is crazy af, but many people do believe it. 

I don't believe there's a child either, but if ever a child did emerge I would have no respect for Janet hiding something like that. I don't feel you make major decisions like that and separate someone from their biological truth. No matter what anyone thinks of Joe, Janet had the opportunity to know him & over time grow to have a loving relationship with him no matter how long it took. 

Who knows what lives could effect the next in a way that heals some of their flaws? So that's my opinion. All hypothetical. 

Now it could be quite possible Janet was preggers and didn't keep the child. Nonetheless I think this story is crazy af, but many people do believe it. 

That's still nothing to be mad at her about. Giving a child up for adoption that is usually how it works. You don't interrupt the child's life once they are with their new parents. If that child decides they want to know their biological history then that's when the door should be open.  James was a pipehead and she was young. Maybe she did not want to have an abortion so she gave the kid up. Like many young women in the industry she probably had to choose. Left eye, Chilli, Lil Kim, and Raven Symone don't get ridiculed for having abortions and choosing their careers and neither should Janet for adoption. All hypothetical 

• Upvote 1

That's still nothing to be mad at her about. Giving a child up for adoption that is usually how it works. You don't interrupt the child's life once they are with their new parents. If that child decides they want to know their biological history then that's when the door should be open.  James was a pipehead and she was young. Maybe she did not want to have an abortion so she gave the kid up. Like many young women in the industry she probably had to choose. Left eye, Chilli, Lil Kim, and Raven Symone don't get ridiculed for having abortions and choosing their careers and neither should Janet for adoption. All hypothetical 

I still couldn't respect taking the knowledge of the child away from the other parent. Idc he was a pipe head. She chose him knowing that and she supported him while on it. Janet is beautiful person but she has also made her decisions for what she has wanted. 

I still couldn't respect taking the knowledge of the child away from the other parent. Idc he was a pipe head. She chose him knowing that and she supported him while on it. Janet is beautiful person but she has also made her decisions for what she has wanted. 

I just don't think a person who was willing to risk her life by going into crack houses to try and saved her husband would keep that kind of information from him.  I also find it interesting that no legitimate news outlet has ever spoke of this. Not even TMZ and they can uncover any secret. He had a chance to say something on Unsung when he was talking about Janet but he didn't because they are not some cheap tabloid.  Bunny, Chico none of them said a thing about a baby on that show. 

James didn't raise his own kids so I don't feel bad about him not knowing some other child he would have neglected as well.   

• Upvote 2

I just don't think a person who was willing to risk her life by going into crack houses to try and saved her husband would keep that kind of information from him.  I also find it interesting that no legitimate news outlet has ever spoke of this. Not even TMZ and they can uncover any secret. He had a chance to say something on Unsung when he was talking about Janet but he didn't because they are not some cheap tabloid.  Bunny, Chico none of them said a thing about a baby on that show. 

James didn't raise his own kids so I don't feel bad about him not knowing some other child he would have neglected as well.   

And adding to that if Janet and James did have a child together and it was a known fact....would James have been more present  in that child's life then he was in his other kids life? Joe might have not been the best father, but he was right on the money regarding James being  no good for his daughter. Here it is 30 years later and James is worst off than he was back then. I just hate how the Debarges have used this secret child story for years but never have any damn proof what so ever. And this story will be brought back up once Janet has her baby. 

• Upvote 1

But here's how you know it's bullshit, there's 2 VERY likely scenarios to this current situation

1. James is lying for attention: She came out with the news, so the media has probably been hounding James about the child rumors in the past weeks, someone proably gave him a real lucrative offer with like 3 digits, more than he's seen in years, and he came up with this dumb lil story.

2. He was contacted by a liar: His daughter Kristinia was on a reality show this yea an her storyline was JUST about her relationship with him. She could've paid attention to little details like what Kris called him and how he was described and  she could watch and listen to a ton of stuff about Janet to learn about what she likes and what their marriage was about (not like that marriage was a secret), and contact him with  a bs story.

I really think it's the 1st. But like I said with them being public people and their marriage being talked about in nearly every book about any member in that family, it's REALLY not hard to make up a good story to soun like you know inside details.

• Upvote 1

But here's how you know it's bullshit, there's 2 VERY likely scenarios to this current situation

1. James is lying for attention: She came out with the news, so the media has probably been hounding James about the child rumors in the past weeks, someone proably gave him a real lucrative offer with like 3 digits, more than he's seen in years, and he came up with this dumb lil story.

2. He was contacted by a liar: His daughter Kristinia was on a reality show this yea an her storyline was JUST about her relationship with him. She could've paid attention to little details like what Kris called him and how he was described and  she could watch and listen to a ton of stuff about Janet to learn about what she likes and what their marriage was about (not like that marriage was a secret), and contact him with  a bs story.

I really think it's the 1st. But like I said with them being public people and their marriage being talked about in nearly every book about any member in that family, it's REALLY not hard to make up a good story to soun like you know inside details.

It is very possible that he was scammed. I mean there are people like Tanay Jackson who claims to be Tito's daughter. She finally ended up taking a DNA test on TV to prove that she was Tito's daughter....and turns out she wasn't. But that hasn't stopped her from still claiming she's a Jackson. Jermiane has that other scam artist out there claiming to be his son. And then you have B.Howard who I feel is as fake as they come hinting that he is Mj's son. Janet's secret kid rumor is the oldest and most known but yet there has never been anyone stepping forward claiming to be this child. I feel like the Debarges want this to be true more than anything.

• Upvote 1

All Janet has to do is silence this once and for all. Not on Twitter but a huge interview #dreamin

The fact that she hasn't is why people are still asking. 

I think she is trying to protect him even still.  She knows he is sick and I think she lost the baby because of his actions.  He is talking about when he was on top of the roof of Michaels house about to jump and kill himself and Katherine, Latoya and Janet were out there watching.  Can you imagine the stress for her if she were pregnant at that time and then think of all the other stressful situations she had to endure with him.  The alleged abuse as well and second hand crack smoke.  Plus drugs can be passed through semen.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think she is trying to protect him even still.  She knows he is sick and I think she lost the baby because of his actions.  He is talking about when he was on top of the roof of Michaels house about to jump and kill himself and Katherine, Latoya and Janet were out there watching.  Can you imagine the stress for her if she were pregnant at that time and then think of all the other stressful situations she had to endure with him.  The alleged abuse as well and second hand crack smoke.  Plus drugs can be passed through semen.  

Chile....he forgot to add that Joe was in the background telling him to jump. I can barely make out what he is saying. The whole Debarge Family was/is fu*ked up. People give the Jacksons the bad rap, but the Jacksons have turned out pretty damn good compared to other showbiz families. Janet was always protecting him in fact when her and Rene got divorced James name was on Janet's insurance listings. I wonder how this makes her feel.

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 3

All Janet has to do is silence this once and for all. Not on Twitter but a huge interview #dreamin

The fact that she hasn't is why people are still asking. 

I have a feeling Janet will never do an interview ever again.  Unless she gets offered an insane amount of coins she might and if she's not married to Wissam anymore.    Has she ever been asked about this before in any interview?  Trying to think but I don't ever recall this subject being brought up to her.  Maybe this is one of the few topics not allowed to be asked 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 3

Wow dude he looks like he's on death's doorstep... But omg the words he said about Mike seemed so sincere and genuine.. He was such a good-hearted guy.. I wish more people knew how truly kind Mike was and that it was never a gimmick..

Has she ever been asked about this before in any interview?  Trying to think but I don't ever recall this subject being brought up to her.  Maybe this is one of the few topics not allowed to be asked 

Ignoring the first half since it is speculation and lies you made up or saw elsewhere

I'm pretty sure this is on the blacklist 

Wow dude he looks like he's on death's doorstep... But omg the words he said about Mike seemed so sincere and genuine.. He was such a good-hearted guy.. I wish more people knew how truly kind Mike was and that it was never a gimmick..

:rolleyes: never trust a crackhead 

Edited by Game