The View discusses Janet pregnancy after the show

bu.

I saw this last night - I think it starts at 5.30. The girl in the purple in the middle (i forgot her name :( )said something like Janet should use her status as a platform to help women that are trying to get pregnant at a late age. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

I saw this last night - I think it starts at 5.30. The girl in the purple in the middle (i forgot her name :( )said something like Janet should use her status as a platform to help women that are trying to get pregnant at a late age. 

What's next? Use her status as a platform to speak up for women are married to Billionaires? wtf...  Just live your life,  :rolleyes: 

There are more important issues to be addressed than having a baby at 50. I don't remember people asking Halle Berry to speak up for all women who were having a baby at 48 :rolleyes:  

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 4

I can understand people wanting her to use her celebrity to help bring awareness, but no. It's been how many decades into her career now? Janet doesn't talk about her personal life like that. She never will. At best, you might get a song alluding to what feelings she went through and how she made the decision to have a baby 7-8 years from now.

I think her name is Sunny. She is on CNN from time to time.  Janet hasn't had the child yet so there is nothing to speak on. I don't think late pregnancy should be encouraged for the average woman. Everyone cannot afford the best healthcare needed for successful birth at that age.  I assume she will talk about the process at some point.  I don't know of any mothers who havent. Even Kerry Washington who is super private spoke on the child birth experience. 

I think her name is Sunny. She is on CNN from time to time.  Janet hasn't had the child yet so there is nothing to speak on. I don't think late pregnancy should be encouraged for the average woman. Everyone cannot afford the best healthcare needed for successful birth at that age.  I assume she will talk about the process at some point.  I don't know of any mothers who havent. Even Kerry Washington who is super private spoke on the child birth experience. 

Well I'm not getting my hopes up for Janet ever speaking  about this. Everybody has been so damn judgemental. And with Janet not giving  interviews....we might never hear her discuss this.

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 1

Ok what the fuck. Can we get the fuck over it already? Its 2016! Janet is not the oldest person in the world to get pregnant! What the fuck is the issue, and why the hell do we need a spokesperson to use their "late pregnancy" as a "platform?" These kinds of feminists irk my goddamned soul. I'm a feminist in that we are women, but we're not these fragile, braindead idiots. We don't need to make every goddamned women issues the frontline of every idiotic subject. This is actually an insult to women. We can research "late pregnancies" on our own. Thank you very much. Que pendeja!

Edited by Jodienda76