Hillary Selects Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia

:lmao: Trump has a beautiful family.. 5 children with THREE different models... Raised by their nannies.. He wants to fuck one of his offspring so badly and he taught the men that as soon as your wife gets old.. dump her and get a model... let's not start on his current fake marriage with that doll he calls a wife who can only steal speeches from black women of power    

Bless her heart for touching that orange man every night

:lmao: at Trump being a job creator :lmao: THATS A JOKE RIGHT?!?! Did y'all get your degree at Trump University????!!

:lmao: At people thinking Ronald Regan went from Actor to President overnight. Pretty sure he has a strong political history (Governor of California) and he was a shitty president who wasted millions of tax payers money on jailing black citizens with his "War on Drugs" initiative.. but that last "good" Republican president

:lmao: at comparing Germany or any European tradegy to the US as if terrorists are walking over the boarder (like they can in Europe). Our lax gun laws caused the tradegy in FL by a US citizen who claim ties to ISIL.. Dude was a closet case that snapped at his favorite watering hole. Nothing more nothing less 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

MJ had a dozen allegations but that doesn't mean he's a child molestor.. Bill Clinton is innocent until proven guilty. He was never tried for this alleged rape you found in some tabloid magazine in the 90s. NEXT  

Yes.. She stayed married to "further her career" right into the White House where she belongs

Good! I'm glad Hillary Clinton wanted to become president of this great nation.. whereas Trumpf woke from his orange tanning bed and decided he wanted to see how many idiots would vote for him (which is why he's running as a Republican with violent and racist rhetoric)

Bill knows who wears the pantsuit in that relationship.. Hillary is too powerful :lmao: 

No.. the only reason people are "mad" or "upset" with Hillary is bc she's a woman.. a strong, smart woman. PERIOD.. Men feel threatened by powerful women.. 

Best example is Benghazi.. Bush murder thousands of US soldiers with plenty of attacks on US Embasseys and NOTHING and NO ONE batted an eye... Meanwhile under Hillary/Obama, 4 people were killed.. BISH PLEASE!

Another is the stupid Email "scandal"... who gives a flying fuck about "classified" email that was NEVER used

You think because you "read" some article in the 1990s that you're some expert on everything and everyone else is ignorant. That is NOT the case. Have several seats 

Certainly - innocent until proven guilty. But would I leave my children with MJ given his history? No - he had completely inappropriate relationships with children. Besides MJ was actually tried in court and proven innocent. It's a very different situation to try a man as powerful and resourceful as Clinton. Besides the accusation against Clinton came from a perfectly reputable party. At the very least it dignified a response from Clinton (which he didn't). Therefore, I'm highly suspicious - particularly given the sheer number of accusations of sexual misconduct (some of which he has admitted despite initially denying). 

So any one who has an issue with Hilary is a sexist. It's so funny that YOU are the one that makes this about her gender (and we're the sexists?). 

Also, good foreign policy isn't just about the number of U.S. soldiers killed. That's such a narrow, simplified & inaccurate metric to use which shows once again you have know understanding about foreign policy.

The desire to keep U.S. soldiers safe has in fact led to the death of thousands of innocent civilians in Eastern Europe and the Middle East because they drop bombs from altitudes that are far too high and routinely miss because they are scared of losing votes from people like you (although this is not so much an issue today).

And you still haven't addressed that she allowed a genocide to go on to further her career.

"Hillary is too powerful". Wtf are you on?

Edited by xoney

"Hillary is too powerful". Wtf are you on? What is it with gay men idolizing and romanticizing women. 

It's because they are brainwashed by lefty media and political propaganda that tells them they are oppressed. They say democrats are always on the side of the oppressed miniorities, when the truth is the oppressed are just a ticket for votes and to stay in power. There is growing conservative gay group in the UK for example since Cameron's leadership but there will always be the brainwashed lefty PC pushing luvvies who wave the rainbow flag and preach love for all a day after Orlando shooting. Owen Jones being the perfect example of that. He refused to be interviewed next to conservative gay Jamie Murray on the day of the soho gathering for the Orlando victims. So much for unity. 

All evidence shows conservatives are the creators of jobs, wealth and prosperity and it's not discrimatory. It's the same in the UK: Maggie Thatcher took the country back from being the "sick man of europe", David Cameron took us out of the financial crisis, got more people in work than ever before, and made the UK the fastest growing developed economy. Both conservatives. 

You can bet your ass half the jacksons are secret republicans btw. 

I wish Black Americans would realise this about conservatives, then maybe then might get away from the oppression they face. Black Americans need to vote Trump to make him accountable to them. 

Edited by Freexone1

Certainly - innocent until proven guilty. But would I leave my children with MJ given his history? No - he had completely inappropriate relationships with children. Besides MJ was actually tried in court and proven innocent. It's a very different situation to try a man as powerful and resourceful as Clinton. Besides the accusation against Clinton came from a perfectly reputable party. At the very least it dignified a response from Clinton (which he didn't). Therefore, I'm highly suspicious - particularly given the sheer number of accusations of sexual misconduct (some of which he has admitted despite initially denying). 

So any one who has an issue with Hilary is a sexist. It's so funny that YOU are the one that makes this about her gender (and we're the sexists?). 

Also, good foreign policy isn't just about the number of U.S. soldiers killed. That's such a narrow, simplified & inaccurate metric to use which shows once again you have know understanding about foreign policy.

The desire to keep U.S. soldiers safe has in fact led to the death of thousands of innocent civilians in Eastern Europe and the Middle East because they drop bombs from altitudes that are far too high and routinely miss because they are scared of losing votes from people like you (although this is not so much an issue today).

And you still haven't addressed that she allowed a genocide to go on to further her career.

"Hillary is too powerful". Wtf are you on?

MJ was tried once and paid his way out of his first. So MJ wasn't powerful or resourceful? But Bill Clinton was? Which one has a following again?  

No.. but the only reason people have these "issues" with Hillary (two-Ls since you want to diss other people's grammar and spelling) is bc she's a woman. 

Hillary has foreign policy experience and a good relationship with our allies.. Trump would flush that down the drain

Democrats wouldn't lose my vote. I have two legit parties I can vote for 

I honestly don't care and it obviously won't have any effect on who I vote for to run this nation 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

It's because they are brainwashed by lefty media and political propaganda that tells them they are oppressed. They say democrats are always on the side of the oppressed miniorities, when the truth is the oppressed are just a ticket for votes and to stay in power. There is growing conservative gay group in the UK for example since Cameron's leadership but there will always be the brainwashed lefty PC pushing luvvies who wave the rainbow flag and preach love for all a day after Orlando shooting. Owen Jones being the perfect example of that. He refused to be interviewed next to conservative gay Jamie Murray on the day of the soho gathering for the Orlando victims. So much for unity. 

All evidence shows conservatives are the creators of jobs, wealth and prosperity and it's not discrimatory. It's the same in the UK: Maggie Thatcher took the country back from being the "sick man of europe", David Cameron took us out of the financial crisis, got more people in work than ever before, and made the UK the fastest growing developed economy. Both conservatives. 

You can bet your ass half the jacksons are secret republicans btw. 

I wish Black Americans would realise this about conservatives, then maybe then might get away from the oppression they face. Black Americans need to vote Trump to make him accountable to them. 

Agreed.

He also refused to be interviewed next to Douglas Murray (one of few no-nonsense journalists who are not afraid to go against the grain left)

I don't care if Hillary has a vagina. It's got nothing to do with her being a woman. It's to do with her being a shit secretary of state and a criminal. 

Her foreign policy experience is creating ISIS, bombing and destabilising Libya, pushing for a coup in Egypt, which is now ruled by islamic terrorists Muslim brotherhood. 

And by the way, as I'm from the UK, Americas closest ally...we don't think much of her. Our foreign secretary called her a sadistic mental health nurse. Go figure.  We all got caught up with Obama when he first was elected but since then he's been a huge disappointment. America under Obama and Hillary is viewed now honestly as weak and loosing it's way. What happened to the red lines. 

MJ was tried once and paid his way out of his first. So MJ wasn't powerful or resourceful? But Bill Clinton was? Which one has a following again?  

No.. but the only reason people have these "issues" with Hillary (two-Ls since you want to diss other people's grammar and spelling) is bc she's a woman. 

Hillary has foreign policy experience and a good relationship with our allies.. Trump would flush that down the drain

Democrats wouldn't lose my vote. I have two legit parties I can vote for 

I honestly don't care it and it obviously won't have any effect on who I vote for to run this nation 

You seem confused. MJ had (at one point) the financial resources to go to trial, of course. But do you mean to suggest he had a similar amount of power and influence (over the legal and political establishment) as a former president of the USA? Get out of here lmfao.

If you truly care about experience, then you would not be an advocate of HilLary.

Realistically, Trump would not flush U.S. relations with other countries down the drain. Majority of the policies he says he will implement (like all politicians, especially Obama) will not come to be. 

Edited by xoney

You seem confused. MJ had (at one point) the financial resources to go to trial, of course. But do you mean to suggest he had a similar amount of power and influence (over the legal and political establishment) as a former president of the USA? Get out of here lmfao.

If you truly care about experience, then you would not be an advocate of HilLary.

Realistically, Trump would not flush U.S. relations with other countries down the drain. Majority of the policies he says he will implement (like all politicians, especially Obama) will not come to be. 

Hillary has experience period...  Trump is besties with Russians dictator and "friends in Saudi Arabia".. that's it and again, I have two people to choose from and the person I'm choosing doesn't have a closeted homo as their running mate  

Realistically, he would... as no one likes him

He doesn't have policies.. he has talking points.. He only says "things will be better bigger huger.." or whatever bullshit comes from his mouth

PS: to the forum bigot; I don't watch the news. I read it online from unbiased, unaffiliated sources. Politico-  being my biggest contributor.. Blaming the left-winged media is just a cop out from conservatives with no substance     

Edited by Game

Hillary has experience period...  Trump is besties with Russians dictator and "friends in Saudi Arabia".. that's it and again, I have two people to choose from and the person I'm choosing doesn't have a closeted homo as their running mate  

Realistically, he would... as no one likes him

He doesn't have policies.. he has talking points.. He only says "things will be better bigger huger.." or whatever bullshit comes from his mouth

PS: to the forum bigot; I don't watch the news. I read it online from unbiased, unaffiliated sources. Politico-  being my biggest contributor.. Blaming the left-winged media is just a cop out from conservatives with no substance     

That much is true. It always makes me lmao.

Also, there's no such thing as an unbiased source. And the ones that claim to be are always the ones you should worry about.

And btw, you should maybe check where the Clintons have got funding from (it's Saudi Arabia and other unscrupulous sources).

Experts have said Trump's economic plan would lead us into another Recession after a Democrat got us out of one... giving tax cuts to the people who don't need it only made this country worse, economically   

Heres a history lesson.. both Democratic Presidents have been awesome domestically while both Republican presidents have sucked ass (both Bushes) 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

That much is true. It always makes me lmao.

Also, there's no such thing as an unbiased source. And the ones that claim to be are always the ones you should worry about.

And btw, you should maybe check where the Clintons have got funding from (it's Saudi Arabia and other unscrupulous sources).

Of course it's true. He has not revealed any kind of detail to any of his plans. And the ones he did would only hurt the United States 

Biased wasn't the word for it... moreso, nonpartisan 

Dont care where they got their money. That has zero to do on how Hillary will forward our country. Hillary could have gotten it from the Devil himself..  if the devil weren't a fictitious character from some book written by white men thousands of years ago. They're not the last and first to get resources from sketchy places. It's only placed under a microscope bc  Hillary is a woman 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

Of course it's true. He has not revealed any kind of detail to any of his plans. And the ones he did would only hurt the United States 

Biased wasn't the word for it... moreso, nonpartisan 

Dont care where they got their money. That has zero to do on how Hillary will forward our country. Hillary could have gotten it from the Devil himself..  if the devil weren't a fictitious character from some book written by white men thousands of years ago. They're not the last and first to get resources from sketchy places. It's only placed under a microscope bc  Hillary is a woman 

IMO, he's being vague because he's not going to follow through with most of what he's saying. But it is funny to watch.

It's placed under a microscope because she's potentially the next President of the USA not because of her gender.

In the UK, The Independent (one of the few nonpartisan newspapers) is undoubtedly the most biased. 

The Republican Party is not the Republican Party we remember. They were war-bound and oil hungry.. rich folk yet conservative

Now, thanks to Trump, the party is weak and cowards. Ignorant and overtly-racist... They spread lies and don't care who they hurt.  They're a joke who spends way too much time on the past. Republicans are jumping ship... left and right.. the Former President Bushes ignoring the RNC :lmao: Former Republican nominees ignoring the RNC.. The Governor of Ohio... the same state the RNC was held.. ignored the RNC.. Congresspersons and Senators, ignoring this new party.

When Republicans lose this election, they have to change and evolve with the times or they will die out 

• Upvote 1

IMO, he's being vague because he's not going to follow through with most of what he's saying. But it is funny to watch.

It's placed under a microscope because she's potentially the next President of the USA not because of her gender.

In the UK, The Independent (one of the few nonpartisan newspapers) is undoubtedly the most biased. 

NAH... it's placed under a microscope bc she's a woman.. 

wtf is a newspaper? :umm: And I changed my post from "unbiased" (which is probably impossible) to nonpartisan... which means they're not affiliated with either major political  parties 

Edited by Game

NAH... it's placed under a microscope bc she's a woman.. 

wtf is a newspaper? :umm: And I changed my post from "unbiased" (which is probably impossible) to nonpartisan... which means they're not affiliated with either major political  parties 

I know what nonpartisan means. But my point is: it has no real significance. It doesn't make them a more balanced publication.

Edited by xoney

The Republican Party is not the Republican Party we remember. They were war-bound and oil hungry.. rich folk yet conservative

Now, thanks to Trump, the party is weak and cowards. Ignorant and overtly-racist... They spread lies and don't care who they hurt.  They're a joke who spends way too much time on the past. Republicans are jumping ship... left and right.. the Former President Bushes ignoring the RNC :lmao: Former Republican nominees ignoring the RNC.. The Governor of Ohio... the same state the RNC was held.. ignored the RNC.. Congresspersons and Senators, ignoring this new party.

When Republicans lose this election, they have to change and evolve with the times or they will die out 

That's the truth.  You barely heard them mentioned Ronald Reagan and he is like God to the GOP.  Reagan's son Ronald Jr is at the DNC.  Thats how bad it is with that party.  The democrats have always been weak but the republicans have let this man take over their party.  They let the Tea Party elect nuts like Ted Cruz.  There actually use to be alot of blacks in the party and alot of hispanics. The GOP is no more.  It will take decades to build from this if Trump wins or loses.  I am so glad Sarah Silverman dragged those bernie people tonight.  She is a Bernie supporter but she understands we cannot have Trump as the head of this country 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lmao you're so ignorant - I guess if you aren't black, you aren't a person of 'colour' and therefore cannot have experienced racism... ok, dear.

fyi, I'm mixed and have an Islamic name. Bet you didn't see that one coming.

im far from ignorant, what I do know is some people "think" they are part of the dominant hierarchy when they are not, Mexicans thought they were cool with whites, until they got their "N-Word" wake up call...the Alamo...."the burrito can stay but you muthafuckas gotta go...Vamanos!"   :filenails:

Can we get an IP check? Why they got basically the same username and exist to cosign each other? Why they BOTH ass bacKKKwards racist POS? Why they BOTH don't know what the fuck they're talking about? Why they BOTH GOT LESS HAIR THAN A BALD FUCKIN EAGLE AFTER I GOT THROUGH WITH THEM?

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

IS IT THE SAME PERSON?

OR are there really 2 separate people this astoundingly fucking ignorant? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1