[NEW DATE?] Unbreakable Tour 2018

feehgarcia

Stop being delusional. Promotion comes in various forms & in today's time you absolutely can create compelling visuals for low costs. It's the industry that I work in. So a lot of times, unlike you, I'm speaking from a place of experience. There are COUNTLESS talented videographers who can create projects that look like short films - that would cost less than some of the major name directors Janet has used on this project alone. You sound stupid trying to defend something that no one is attacking. 

Believe it or not, Janet IS promoting she's just doing it in a minimal way that isn't effective to the way social media is really used. She has damn near been seen more in pregnancy than she was during album time. She could have kept her mystique, spent nearly the same amount of money & got better results. I'm ALLLLL for independent artist, like Chance The Rapper, Childish Gambino, Vince Staples, & countless more who are able to still create visuals. You always want to come and talk about what wouldn't help because you think Janet can't get over the hurdle. 

If she had a truly creative team, it would show in her roll out. It costs Janet more to tour than to do a few short videos. Use a live streaming service to discuss her album from inside the studio - it costs more to have someone record her lyric video in the studio than it would have to go online & give people a link while her & Jimmy cackle telling stories & showing which beats they did. Showing snippets. Not only would her fans be happy she'd be saving. 

Your "Great Depressed" schtick is so corny & reaffirms your social awkwardness that you've thought was cool for so long. 

the tour is sponsored #whomp

did you just compare half-ass rappers to a legend :lmao: 

The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed 

Call me when you've had a 40 year successful career. Otherwise, you're opinion doesn't matter bc Janet is going to do what Janet does... and you can either love it or be apart of the Great Depression Movement 

Edited by Game

the tour is sponsored #whomp

did you just compare half-ass rappers to a legend :lmao: 

The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed The Great Depressed 

Call me when you've had a 40 year successful career. Otherwise, you're opinion doesn't matter bc Janet is going to do what Janet does... and you can either love it or be apart of the Great Depression Movement 

Once again your stupidity shows. You called them "half-ass" rappers yet their visuals have been better than Janet's for the last decade, spent less money & had larger engagement. You have no objectivity & despite legend status, growth is possible for ALL artist. She would agree. 

Youre truly cancerous to anything logical. 

Once again your stupidity shows. You called them "half-ass" rappers yet their visuals have been better than Janet's for the last decade, spent less money & had larger engagement. You have no objectivity & despite legend status, growth is possible for ALL artist. She would agree. 

Youre truly cancerous to anything logical. 

And what do they have to show for it? A 40 year career?! Nope. They won't even reach 10. Album sales? Nope... single sales? Since they're $1.29 WOWOWOWOWOW VISUALS WORK!!! Drake doesn't need visuals to sell an album.. Eminem doesn't need visuals to sell an album... Since when was Janet a rapper anyways.. what pop star has a visual appeal.. I'll wait...

The fact that you think visuals = sales is pathetic way of thinking. Last time I checked with members, sales don't matter. 

It takes a lot more than editing to become a legend. None of those half-assed rappers will be legends. Period. 

Your past thinking is cancerous. Janet doesn't have to prove anything to you or the world. She's an independent artist and she's in control. Not you. 

You can either adapt or perish.. I'm hoping the latter so you'd stop bitching with the rest of the Great Depressed about things out of your control

Edited by Game

And what do they have to show for it? A 40 year career?! Nope. They won't even reach 10. Album sales? Nope... single sales? Since they're $1.29 WOWOWOWOWOW VISUALS WORK!!! Drake doesn't need visuals to sell an album.. Eminem doesn't need visuals to sell an album... Since when was Janet a rapper anyways.. what pop star has a visual appeal.. I'll wait...

The fact that you think visuals = sales is pathetic way of thinking. Last time I checked with members, sales don't matter. 

It takes a lot more than editing to become a legend. None of those half-assed rappers will be legends. Period. 

Your past thinking is cancerous. Janet doesn't have to prove anything to you or the world. She's an independent artist and she's in control. Not you. 

You can either adapt or perish.. I'm hoping the latter so you'd stop bitching with the rest of the Great Depressed about things out of your control

I would usually ignore your mentally challenged ways but I'll engage. When did I say visuals equal sales? I said engagement. As for Janet it has been basic editing for the last few videos. 

Im thinking "past" but you're beliefs center around "past" accolades. You talk about not having anything to prove, it's sad you see GREAT artistry as  a sense of proving & not simply achievement and expression. A more impactful way of getting your already crafted message across on a compelling scale. You are such a fucking clown that you literally talk shit you have no clue about, just to be opposing. 

"Drake doesn't need visuals." Potentially true, yet he was nominated for video of the year. Eminem doesn't need visuals, yet he created them with Rihanna. What pop star has visual appeal, Beyoncé has been capitalizing on visuals. You can live in the last 40 years as if the next 5-10 couldn't be even more compelling if you want - unlike you I think Janet's talent is limitless. Not restricted to her "proven years". 

You have creators who create iconic work until they die, she has the potential to be no different. It's not about proving, selling, or being an independent artist it's about creativity. Your lack thereof shows why this is a foreign subject to you. Janet comes on the scene claiming she's been listening, yet you want to silence opinions. You're a fucking parasite dude, and your life has to ultimately suck...I feel sorry for you as much as I can't stand you  

You come on to a forum with the intent to have fellow cult members, it doesn't work like that. I understand you need other humans, such as Janet to validate your existence but some of us are here for Janet & her art. Keep up your target sales & internet trolling. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Poking fun at being mentally challenged ?? Nice job Donald

Engagement doesn't matter

Artistry is in the music

Drake doesn't use visual. It's not potentially true. It is true

Eminem was popular waaaaay before Rihanna 

Beyonce can shit on a rug and still be popular. Fail

That doesn't matter

I come on this forum not to criticize the artist but to celebrate and cherish what she has given her fans. I'm not here to give my unimportant opinion on what she should do to engage me more... the only thing she has to do is release a song/album, photo, video, tour, etc and I'm there.. Many JanFam feel the same way. I didn't fall in love with Janet bc of a visual appeal... I fell in love with her bc of who she is.. a bad bitch in control. 

Your opinion on me.. much like your opinion in general, doesn't matter. Sucks to suck :lmao: You can call me mentally challenged, a parasite, cancerous... at least I'm not you or any one of these Great Depressed suckers who think they know more than a living legend. Sucks to suck doesn't it :lmao: 

Adapt or Perish. The choice is yours. Either way, JanFam will live on and The Great Depressed will die out 

Edited by Game

Poking fun at being mentally challenged ?? Nice job Donald

Engagement doesn't matter

Artistry is in the music

Drake doesn't use visual. It's not potentially true. It is true

Eminem was popular waaaaay before Rihanna 

Beyonce can shit on a rug and still be popular. Fail

That doesn't matter

I come on this forum not to criticize the artist but to celebrate and cherish what she has given her fans. I'm not here to give my unimportant opinion on what she should do to engage me more... the only thing she has to do is release a song/album, photo, video, tour, etc and I'm there.. Many JanFam feel the same way. I didn't fall in love with Janet bc of a visual appeal... I fell in love with her bc of who she is.. a bad bitch in control. 

Your opinion on me.. much like your opinion in general, doesn't matter. Sucks to suck :lmao: You can call me mentally challenged, a parasite, cancerous... at least I'm not you or any one of these Great Depressed suckers who think they know more than a living legend. Sucks to suck doesn't it :lmao: 

Adapt or Perish. The choice is yours. Either way, JanFam will live on and The Great Depressed will die out 

You literally proved everything with this post. 

Let they ass fight. Janet ain't given us no commotion so this will do

1907467_938020679564963_5778130256330446

Lolol this is funny. Honestly it's pointless arguing with him though. He asks questions you answer him logically and with facts, & the roach comes back to discredit the response with more dumb shit like "No my Queen can't have anything better than her last years! She doesn't need to prove that she is a Queen there is nothing better left in her she is the best, and every person who thinks she has more to offer is depressed!" 

Fucking weirdo. 

Says Eminem doesn't need visuals, you use an example of a video (forgetting the name) from recent years with Rihanna. Response: he was famous before Rihanna. Oh so in other words you're referring to the older Eminem who not only used visuals that were compelling but made a movie about his life? Oh ok. Fucking weirdo. 

Drake doesn't use visuals: oh you mean like Hotline Bling that was nominated for video of the year? And used for commercial ads?

Response: It's true! He doesn't use visuals! 

Fucking weirdo.   

Ask Adele the asshole says.  - Oh you mean like her Carpool Karaoke?

What pop artist has visuals - oh like Beyoncé? Or Rihanna?

Response: Beyonce can shit on a rug & be popular! 

At least it would be some visual shit. 

Fucking weirdo. 

Asshole: Engagement doesn't matter!

Yet, we NOW live in a shareable society that takes visuals & creates memes they can share, gifs they can communicate with, & photos they can express with. Which can go on to make a person even more recognizable & lovable. Yet engagement doesn't matter. The entire Internet is engagement, fucking weirdo. 

How can a visual "icon" like Janet Jackson not be worthy enough of a current day iconic gif/visual? First thing ppl did with the petty clap? Engage by creating a gif. Love Janet to no end, but her team comes up with a petty clap emoji. Lmao it works but there can be so much better. 

The weirdo - NO SHE CANT SHES A QUEEN!!

Edited by FreelovesJJ
  • Upvote 1

Lolol this is funny. Honestly it's pointless arguing with him though. He asks questions you answer him logically and with facts, & the roach comes back to discredit the response with more dumb shit like "No my Queen can't have anything better than her last years! She doesn't need to prove that she is a Queen there is nothing better left in her she is the best, and every person who thinks she has more to offer is depressed!" 

Fucking weirdo. 

Says Eminem doesn't need visuals, you use an example of a video (forgetting the name) from recent years with Rihanna. Response: he was famous before Rihanna. Oh so in other words you're referring to the older Eminem who not only used visuals that were compelling but made a movie about his life? Oh ok. Fucking weirdo. 

Drake doesn't use visuals: oh you mean like Hotline Bling that was nominated for video of the year? And used for commercial ads?

Response: It's true! He doesn't use visuals! 

Fucking weirdo.   

Ask Adele the asshole says.  - Oh you mean like her Carpool Karaoke?

What pop artist has visuals - oh like Beyoncé? Or Rihanna?

Response: Beyonce can shit on a rug & be popular! 

At least it would be some visual shit. 

Fucking weirdo. 

Asshole: Engagement doesn't matter!

Yet, we NOW live in a shareable society that takes visuals & creates memes they can share, gifs they can communicate with, & photos they can express with. Which can go on to make a person even more recognizable & lovable. Yet engagement doesn't matter. The entire Internet is engagement, fucking weirdo. 

How can a visual "icon" like Janet Jackson not be worthy enough of a current day iconic gif/visual? First thing ppl did with the petty clap? Engage by creating a gif. Love Janet to no end, but her team comes up with a petty clap emoji. Lmao it works but there can be so much better. 

The weirdo - NO SHE CANT SHES A QUEEN!!

That right there says enough

• Upvote 1