Concert grossings!! [Updated with Minneapolis]

Twistedvelvet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where did you hear that..i wanna see receipts

Britneys tour isn't selling well. It's Rock witchu tour without the cancellations lol.

There has been several reports through out that she's performing to half capacity arena venues and half empty seats, and that controvercially they have tried to sell the tickets through special deals. I aint posting any articles, cause this thread is about Janet.

But its true. Janet's tour is doing BETTER and ull who won't believe it need to hear it. She's slayin.

Britneys tour isn't selling well. It's Rock witchu tour without the cancellations lol.

There has been several reports through out that she's performing to half capacity arena venues and half empty seats, and that controvercially they have tried to sell the tickets through special deals. I aint posting any articles, cause this thread is about Janet.

But its true. Janet's tour is doing BETTER and ull who won't believe it need to hear it. She's slayin.

i hear you

The overall gross by tour's end is like $50 million right? :unsure:

Shes making about 5 million every 10 shows. Shes announced SO FAR 81 shows, so with that, roughly a gross of 40 million.

She is likely to ADD MORE dates so its likely it will reach 50 million or more, especially if she does do second legs of international markets.

• 2 weeks later...

LMFAO. With 14 reported dates, Britney's tour has grossed 14.7 million . Flop with you tour WISH it did those numbers. & Britney is playing STADIUMS in south America. She'll prolly gross close to 90 million(out of 78 dates) by the end of her tour.

• Upvote 2

LMFAO. With 14 reported dates, Britney's tour has grossed 14.7 million . Flop with you tour WISH it did those numbers. & Britney is playing STADIUMS in south America. She'll prolly gross close to 90 million(out of 78 dates) by the end of her tour.

I love britney to death, but lets not! :umm:

And even with cancellations, Janet's show was better than anything brit has done on stage in YEARS! Janet was giving more energy with Vertigo than britney is giving at full health.

I love britney to death, but lets not! :umm:

And even with cancellations, Janet's show was better than anything brit has done on stage in YEARS! Janet was giving more energy with Vertigo than britney is giving at full health.

He said her tour isn't well. It is. 14 dates reported, & grossing 14.7 million is good. wtf r u talking about? :lol: No one's denying she's a shit performer now. :lol: