The Walking Dead "Official Thread"

JoeJoe

Watching "The Walking Dead" and it's so fuckin' gross. Scary buy gross. They just had to get an ax and chop up a dead zombie and rub all his insides and body parts all over themselves so that they could smell dead and make it past the other zombies. They showed every bit of blood and guts. I wanted to fuckin' throw up. :&

I started watching last month when i downloaded season 1 got hooked now I'm 2 episodes from being caught up. It is a good show.

yas. shit got real af towards the end of season 2. seriously can't wait for season 3. :excited:

i've been trying to get hotboy to watch it but he refuses. :hmph:

I just started watching it although i've been hearing about it since last year. I'm getting caught up cause the 1st season is on Netflix. The 1st episode made me a fan now lol and why does Hotboy's scary ass refuse to watch it :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...

Carl was pissing me off last season wandering around and getting folks ate up with his childishness. But, he is a teeny badass so far this season. He told his whiny ass momma shut the hell up ho i popped a cap in 2 zombies and got us medical supplies!

I forgot I even made this thread. I'm so mad they killed off Sean. That little boy idk how I feel about him. I just never liked in movies or shows where they got little kids trying to be bad asses. It makes me wanna whoop their asses :lol: Oh and I missed both episodes of the new season that just started. I gotta catch up

A close cousin of mine turned me on to this show..It's good, but haven't been able to watch every episode last season. I was shocked to learn Shane was killed. He was an ass though. And this fuckin slut, don't even know who the baby daddy is, guess now it really doesn't matter.

I did watch first 2 episodes this season, and I'm glad old dude made it through. (Sorry, still haven't learned all names yet). I knew "leader" of that 2nd group they found in the prison was gonna do something stupid, and he got what he deserved. But I did feel sorry for the guy who ran off and Rick locked out and left for the zombies.

Oh yeah, and why is ol girl practicing on that zombie outside, by herself?! What happened to that asian dude? And who is watching her?

And how are you guys like this new warrior chick, she reminding me of Grace Jones character from Conan movies. :) She cool it seems, and gangsta for havin 2 zombies on a leash as pets!! They didn't show her or others back in town this entire 2nd episode.