Game of Thrones Season 4 (Season Finale Tonight!!!)

Bailey

GOT plucked every follicle off my head with the Whitewalker scene! :o :o :o

King Whitewalker and his powers to turn babies instantly to whitewalkers.. :o :o

WINTER IS COMING MOTHERFUCKERS! :o

The Mother of Dragons aka Breaker of Chains is just.. -_- She slays without even trying. :wub:

Ser Pounce made his debut! :cheer: Another "Look, the pie!" moment.. :lol: :lol: Queen Margaery and her messy tactics.. :wub: Queen Olenna making her impact on her granddaughter.. :wub::lol:

I just love her.. tumblr_m4h9sg8uc81rwcc6bo1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mother of Dragon(Breaker of Chains) and Arya Stark are my faves. I hope if and when Mother of Dragons gets the throne back, Arya Stark will be one of her dragon riders. :yep:

I hope nothing happens to her like Spartacus.. I would go into a deep depression for weeks..

I do not agree with the softening up HBO have given with Cersei's character >:(

Overall the episode was good. Even though it is covering stuff from the 4th and 5th books, despite being 'based' off the 2nd half of the 3rd book

The Mother of Dragons aka The Breaker of Chains and all of her honorable names. ed2305b7.png She has too many titles. Khaleesi. Mhysa. Daenarys. ed2305b7.png

That Braavos scene was EPIC. I loved how the ship went between the legs of the giant warrior. Beautiful shot.

Poor Theon. His sister was coming to rescue him and he didn't even wanna go. :asham: Poor thing. :coffee:

They saved the best for last. Everyone was going in on how Tyrion is going to win the Emmy for his performance..he SLAUGHTERED all of them with his words..even Tywin was AMAZED. :lmao:

I want a trial by combat..ed2305b7.png Epic. :tear:

Oh, and the dragon scene was EVERYTHING. Poor Mother can't control her dragons. :asham: She needs QUEEN ARYA to tame the dragons. :coffee: I hope she becomes one of the riders. :yahoo:

The Mother of Dragons aka The Breaker of Chains and all of her honorable names. ed2305b7.png She has too many titles. Khaleesi. Mhysa. Daenarys. ed2305b7.png

That Braavos scene was EPIC. I loved how the ship went between the legs of the giant warrior. Beautiful shot.

Poor Theon. His sister was coming to rescue him and he didn't even wanna go. :asham: Poor thing. :coffee:

They saved the best for last. Everyone was going in on how Tyrion is going to win the Emmy for his performance..he SLAUGHTERED all of them with his words..even Tywin was AMAZED. :lmao:

I want a trial by combat..ed2305b7.png Epic. :tear:

Oh, and the dragon scene was EVERYTHING. Poor Mother can't control her dragons. :asham: She needs QUEEN ARYA to tame the dragons. :coffee: I hope she becomes one of the riders. :yahoo:

omg did you hear all those titles ! lol

mother had over 200people to hear. the dragon fucked that lil sheep up :lmao: :lmao: he came in there with his burtn up sheep

omg did you hear all those titles ! lol

mother had over 200people to hear. the dragon fucked that lil sheep up :lmao: :lmao: he came in there with his burtn up sheep

She has too many..but not enough because she is the Mother of Dragons.. :yahoo:

:lmao: :lmao: She was like "send the next one in".. :lmao: :lmao: Bitch, the show gonna have two more seasons before you get to see all those damn people. :asham:

She has too many..but not enough because she is the Mother of Dragons.. :yahoo:

:lmao: :lmao: She was like "send the next one in".. :lmao: :lmao: Bitch, the show gonna have two more seasons before you get to see all those damn people. :asham:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i know and she too nice to them

• 2 weeks later...